Re: $1 price increase starting next month.

Unknown

Mar 6, 2022, 2:32:20 PM3/6/22
Well, nothing yet here, but I'm prepaid thru August so maybe I'll see an
increase then. :-(
My monthly "statements" post on the 25th, so might see something then

On 3/6/22 2:01 PM, Ant wrote:
> I just noticed my invoice e-mail says there'll be a $1 price increase
> for its e-mail service.
>
> Did anyone get this too? Thank you for reading and hopefully answering
> soon. :)

Ant

Mar 6, 2022, 3:39:23 PM3/6/22
How did you get a prepaid one?
--
Picard, winter, and Paralympics (good opening ceremony) are back again.
| |o o| |

Unknown

Mar 6, 2022, 4:38:38 PM3/6/22
I assume it was offered when I signed up for a BYOA (Bring Your Own
Access) account over 10 years ago. Using Comcast/Xfinity as ISP.  I do
have to make phone call to Earthlink each year to re-up, charged to
credit card. Was $59.88 last year. $49.80 the year before. So might be
~$70 this year ;-)

Maybe ELK no longer does BYOA accounts ??? Just tried looking at their
homepage, and see no reference to BYOA e-mail.

Ant

Mar 6, 2022, 7:42:43 PM3/6/22
Interesting. I am using the same dial-up account (Experience I think it
was called) since the late 1990s. So, your price increased too over the
years. What does yours have? I remember mine used to be $6.95 per year
and then $7.95. Soon a dollar more. :(
--
Tiredness, Picard, winter, and Paralympics (good opening ceremony) are back again.