Has anyone gotten their EarthLink's sent e-mails, to Gmail, to be detected as encrypted in transit (TLS)?

Ant

Feb 28, 2016, 12:51:14 AM2/28/16
Hello.

Has anyone gotten their EarthLink's sent e-mails, to Gmail, to be
detected as encrypted in transit (TLS)? I cannot seem to get Gmail to
show it encrypted from both its webmail, IMAP, and SMTP servers.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "This isn't a war. It never was a war, any more than
there's war between man and ants." --artilleryman from H.G. Wells' The

Andy

Feb 28, 2016, 2:50:33 AM2/28/16
I have never tried it actualy ant:)
but iam sure with the right set up it is possiable:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote in message

Ant

Feb 28, 2016, 4:04:56 PM2/28/16
In alt.online-service.earthlink Andy <N...@n.com> wrote:
> I have never tried it actualy ant:)
> but iam sure with the right set up it is possiable:)

Please try it on your end? Support was useless since it didn't
understand the technical issues as usual. :(
--
Quote of the Week: "As when death smites the swollen brooding thing that
inhabits their crawling hill and holds them all in sway, ants will

Ant

Feb 28, 2016, 4:05:43 PM2/28/16

FYI. https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6330403
--
Quote of the Week: "As when death smites the swollen brooding thing that
inhabits their crawling hill and holds them all in sway, ants will
wander witless and purposeless and then feebly die, so the creatures of
Sauron, orc or troll or beast spell-enslaved, ran hither and thither
mindless; and some slew themselves, or cast themselves in pits, or fled
wailing back to hide in holes and dark lightless places far from hope."
--The Return of the King (book)

Andy

Feb 29, 2016, 3:18:01 AM2/29/16
Ill try it later and let you know

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote in message

N...@n.com

Feb 29, 2016, 4:30:30 AM2/29/16

Ant i tried it and they are NOT encrypted by the earthlink servers:)

Ant

Feb 29, 2016, 8:01:13 AM2/29/16
Thanks. :(
--
"In a battle between elephants, the ants get squashed." --Thailand
this signature correctly.

Ant

Feb 29, 2016, 8:01:37 AM2/29/16
OK, but N@N confirm it doesn't exist unless we missed something. :(

On 2/29/2016 12:17 AM, Andy wrote:
> Ill try it later and let you know

--
"I got an ant farm; them fellas didn't grow sh*t." --Mitch Hedberg
this signature correctly.

Andy

Mar 1, 2016, 2:36:22 AM3/1/16
youre welcome

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote in message

Andy

Mar 1, 2016, 2:36:47 AM3/1/16
No it does not its set so i dont get spam emails from my posts:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote in message

Ant

Mar 26, 2016, 11:34:42 AM3/26/16
FYI:
https://news.slashdot.org/story/16/03/25/1840253/gmails-encryption-warning-spurs-25-increase-in-encrypted-inbound-emails
... Come on, EarthLink...

--
"Even an ant can hurt an elephant." --Proverb
this signature correctly.

Andy

Mar 29, 2016, 3:46:11 AM3/29/16
Thanks for the info link ANT:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote in message

Ant

Mar 29, 2016, 4:03:01 PM3/29/16
In alt.online-service.earthlink Andy <N...@n.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info link ANT:)

You're welcome. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "When I look up and see the sun shining on the patch
of white clouds up in the blue, I begin to think how it would feel to be