logging in to youre dial up account

1 view

Andy

Mar 2, 2016, 2:20:27 AM3/2/16
Has any one from the Maine area had problems with logging in to youre
EarthLink dial up account sometimes it will dial up then ring 2 times then
say sorry all circuits are busy please try youre call again later.
the last night or so it will dial up and do the modem handshake then stop at
verifying youre password and user information the last step before you log
in.
but i can access all my emails ect via my road runner account.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Andy

Mar 3, 2016, 1:41:36 AM3/3/16
AS of 6am the morning of the original post the problem is fixed.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote in message