"My Account" web site issues.

Ant

Jul 4, 2021, 6:45:23 PM7/4/21
Hello. I found a few issues with my logged in
https://myaccount.earthlink.net:

In my https://myaccount.earthlink.net/contact-information/ web page, I'm
unable to click on the "Opt Out" links for Email, Telephone, and U.S.
Postal Mail. I don't want EarthLink's marketing and promotional
communications. Why won't it let me opt out?

In https://myaccount.earthlink.net/email-profile/ web page, why does
"spamBlocker" and "Virus Blocker" show Disabled status (see attached
cropped screen shot/capture file) even though my webmail account
settings show them enabled according to
https://webmail1.earthlink.net/preferences and past caught e-mails.
Also, https://webmail.b.earthlink.net/wam/spamblocker.jsp and
https://webmail.b.earthlink.net/wam/antivirus.jsp go to logged in
https://webmail1.earthlink.net/folders/inbox.

I used my updated SeaMonkey, Firefox, Edge, and Chrome web browsers in
two different computers (updated macOS Big Sur v11.1 and Windows 10
Pro.) too.

Is anyone else seeing these issues too? Thank you for reading and
hopefully answering soon. :)
--
:) BD, USA (245)! Pls B betta. :P Will 2021 repeat 2020? :(
| |o o| |