More e-mail issues...

Ant

Jun 24, 2021, 1:45:29 AM6/24/21
Hello again.

I noticed all of MAILER-DAEMON <>'s recent undeliverable e-mails are
ending up into my EarthLink's spamBlocker's Known Spam folder instead of
my inbox since 6/11/2021. They used to go to my inbox. I can't even
whitelist MAILER-DAEMON <>'s missing e-mail and domain address).

I can't add domain suffixes (e.g., .cn) into my
https://webmail1.earthlink.net/blocklist? I used to be able to do that.
I keep getting "... is an invalid address or domain. Please enter a
valid email address or valid domain." I also noticed my current list
show missing periods before their domain suffixes too (be, info, and
xyz).

Is anyone else noticing this too these days? :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
Dang my body, bugs, and Suns! Go L.A. Clippers! :P Note: A
fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this