Delete one attachment

Gary Cotterill

Mar 5, 2017, 11:37:22 PM3/5/17
re: EarthLink Webmail

In the inbox, there's an email with MANY attachments.

How can I delete only ONE of the attachments?

Andy

Mar 6, 2017, 3:42:46 AM3/6/17
You VERY carefully click that one attachment and right click and select
delete.
that's how i do it :)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Gary Cotterill" <gcot...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Gary Cotterill

Mar 6, 2017, 11:29:55 PM3/6/17
Andy,

When I select the attachment and right-click, a pop-up appears with 7 options:

Open In New Tab
Open In New Window
Save Target As
Add To Reading List
Ask Cortana
Inspect Element

None is Delete.

Ant

Mar 7, 2017, 2:00:39 AM3/7/17
Andy <N...@n.com> wrote:
> You VERY carefully click that one attachment and right click and select
> delete.
> that's how i do it :)

In Webmail?
--
Quote of the Week: "The great companies did not know that the line
between hunger and anger is a thin line. And money that might have gone

Andy

Mar 7, 2017, 3:40:09 AM3/7/17
You click once on the attachment you want to delete so its highlinted and
click the delete button that's how it works for me :)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Gary Cotterill" <gcot...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Andy

Mar 7, 2017, 3:40:31 AM3/7/17
He is asking about web mail yes ant

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote in message

Ant

Mar 7, 2017, 4:03:45 AM3/7/17
Andy <N...@n.com> wrote:
> He is asking about web mail yes ant

I assume https://webmail.earthlink.net/ ... If so, then I don't see
that right click option when I try it in my Mozilla's SeaMonkey v2.46
web browser (Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0).

Gary Cotterill

Mar 7, 2017, 11:31:47 AM3/7/17
Andy:

When I "click once on the attachment", the attachment opens. When the attachment is open, the "Delete" button doesn't work.

The email is in my EarthLink Webmail Inbox. Should it be put into a different folder so I can delete the attachment?

Andy

Mar 8, 2017, 2:15:42 AM3/8/17
I will do a test email to my self and let you know :)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Gary Cotterill" <gcot...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Andy

Mar 8, 2017, 3:44:34 AM3/8/17
Hi gary i checkd it my self and earthlink does not give you the option
to do that any more.

Andy

Mar 8, 2017, 3:54:07 AM3/8/17
Hi gary i checkd it my self and earthlink does not give you the option
to do that any more.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 08:31:46 -0800 (PST), Gary Cotterill