Accessing email in FCabinet

ka...@yahoo.com

Apr 3, 2019, 12:48:59 PM4/3/19
Hi. I have old email on my hard drive. When I open CS3.exe, it no longer accesses those emails, in CSERVE/FCABINET, even though, in Access/Preferences/General tab/Set Directories, the location is correctly identified. Any one still here that can assist?

Slarti Bartfast

Feb 24, 2023, 6:47:32 AM2/24/23
On Wednesday, 3 April 2019 at 17:48:59 UTC+1, ka...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi. I have old email on my hard drive. When I open CS3.exe, it no longer accesses those emails, in CSERVE/FCABINET, even though, in Access/Preferences/General tab/Set Directories, the location is correctly identified. Any one still here that can assist?
I have been recovering emails from old FCabinets with some success, directly from the files without running the CS3 executable. If this is of interest please let me know.