Westell DSL / ADSL / ADSL2 Modem Router. Want it?

rpalino

Jan 30, 2013, 3:16:37 PM1/30/13
This is a Westell 6100 DSL / ADSL / ADSL2 Modem Router

http://r.ebay.com/4TsbK2

Want it? (Almost free.) Just cover my cost for packaging/shipping..

DSL / ADSL / ADSL2+ Router. Westell has developed the next generation of
ADSL modems, which continues to deliver on high performance and ease of use.
Westell's LiteLine modems also support the latest in ADSL standards like
ADSL2 and ADSL2+ which help deliver additional bandwidth to end users for an
improved online experience, like all of Westell's products, the LiteLine
Dual Connect NAT Router is easy to install and can be configured in a matter
of minutes using any standard Web browser through the Ethernet interface.

VanguardLH

Jan 30, 2013, 4:55:28 PM1/30/13
"rpalino" wrote:

> This is a Westell 6100 DSL / ADSL / ADSL2 Modem Router
>
> hxxp:// r. ebay. com/ 4T**K2
<munged the spam URL, snipped the spam>

Oh, so you are here to *spam* your eBay auction while cross-posting to
UNRELATED newsgroups, too.

Use Craigslist for your area, if available. Then whomever gets it
doesn't have to pay for shipping. You can also advertize in the
forsale.* groups. Use eBay, Craiglist, and forsale.* groups as your
means to spam. Don't spam here.

RP

Jan 31, 2013, 1:43:37 AM1/31/13

"VanguardLH" <V...@nguard.LH> wrote in message

> Oh, so you are here to *spam* your eBay auction while cross-posting to
> UNRELATED newsgroups, too.

Nope! I posted what I thought might be of interest to some of the "online"
groups.

http://r.ebay.com/4TsbK2

Bsically giving it away to anyone who wants it. Hoping someone knows what
to do with it, and can put it to some use...

It was either that or chuck it in the waste basket.

But how nice of you to check up on me.

Dave Stone

Jan 31, 2013, 5:29:01 AM1/31/13
On 1/31/2013 1:43 AM, RP wrote:
> Nope! I posted what I thought might be of interest to some of the "online"
> groups.

Nope! You thought wrong.

RP

Jan 31, 2013, 12:44:46 PM1/31/13

"Dave Stone" <sto...@canabis.edu> wrote in message
Guess what? It's already got a bid!

I guess I was right! ;-) LOL

Dave Stone

Jan 31, 2013, 2:46:12 PM1/31/13
Really? What's your highest bid? $40.00 ?

RP

Feb 1, 2013, 2:00:57 AM2/1/13
>> Guess what? It's already got a bid!
>>
>> I guess I was right! ;-) LOL
>>

> Really? What's your highest bid? $40.00 ?

Nope. Back to what I said originally....

Basically giving it away to anyone who wants it. Hoping someone knows what
to do with it, and can put it to some use...

It was either that or chuck it in the waste basket.

But how nice of you to check up on me.

Here is the liunk again, in case anyone missed it. ;-)

http://r.ebay.com/4TsbK2