www.nikeshoesclothes.com wholesale nike shoes,air max,dunk sb,lacoste,gucci,adidas shoes

qunn

Oct 19, 2009, 4:14:23 AM10/19/09
we are a professional manufacture of world brand shoes,clothesbags,
which ranges from Adidas, Nike (Jordan I-XX, Air Max 95,Air Max97,Air
Max03,Air Max360, Air Max180, Air MaxTN, Shox TL, Shox TL, Shox
TL2,Turbo, Shox NZ, Shox R4, Air Force 1, Rift, Nike Max ) Puma,
Adidas, Timberland, Gucci, Prada, Bape, Lacoste T-shirts,evis
clothing,coogi Jeans, LV, gucci,Chanel bag,etc,watches,T-shirt.
We offer grade A quality products only. Our products are authentic
quality with original box.cheap price.if you need more info ,please
view our site
www.nikeshoesclothes.com
contact us:nikec...@hotmail.com
nikec...@yahoo.com.cn