X1 Gateway - Can't Login

Boris

Nov 13, 2023, 5:21:13 PM11/13/23
I have an X1 gateway.

Login is
10.0.0.1
admin
mypassword

I can use Firefox to log in just fine.
With other browsers, Edge and Brave, I keep getting invalid password.

Anyone know what's going on?

Boris

Nov 13, 2023, 5:27:44 PM11/13/23
Boris <Bo...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Same issue with SRWare and Waterfox.

Big Al

Nov 13, 2023, 5:50:44 PM11/13/23
Just tried Edge and that one works on my router.
Do you have any passwords saved in Firefox? and maybe not correct in other browsers. I've had that issue with my
password manager, it wants to overwrite my typing sometimes.
--
Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon
Al

Boris

Nov 14, 2023, 5:17:22 PM11/14/23
Big Al <Be...@invalid.com> wrote in news:uiu981$thq3$1...@dont-email.me:
Looks like I was the problem. You know, PBK.

This particular gateway is located at a home I visit maybe once a month.
The last time I was there, I did indeed change the login password, but
only in Firefox. I forgot.

Your reply prompted me to check the password that Firefox had for
10.0.0.1, and there was the valid password. Thanks.