Gearing up with the Glycemic Index: Using the GI to enhance athletic performance

Sports performance coach

Apr 6, 2006, 7:50:07 PM4/6/06
Hello everyone and sports fans,

In 2004, SportMedBC partnered with USANA Health Sciences to create the Total Sport Nutrition program (TSN). This program is the first-of-its kind to approach high performance nutrition in a holistic, athlete-focused manner under the direction of a Registered Dietitian.

During our upcoming call, Jennifer, our new registered dietitian and I will cover the following topics:
- Review of the physiological impact of different carbohydrates
- GI content of common foods
- Practical tips: how to use the GI when nutrition training

Make sure you join us at the following time and number:
Dial-in number: 1-641-793-7500
Conference PIN: 708818#
Time: 5:30 p.m. MST (Not in a MST time zone? Click here to convert to your time zone) http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Don't forget to invite anyone interested in optimal nutrition and athletic performance. This call is open to everyone.

Looking forward to your participation on this call!

Marie-France Morin
Director of Canadian Field Development
&
Jennifer Gibson
Registered Dietitian

www.sportperformancecoach.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20021227175811N4c8SvW7