Moses' Prophecy of the End Times

biogls

Jun 21, 2006, 6:36:41 AM6/21/06

Three thousand, three hundred years ago, Moses completed writing down
the symbols for the last of his predictions for the Temple of Prophecy.
Moses directed his craftsmen to carve and paint these symbols for the
end times at the highest location of his Temple of Prophecy. These
symbols, by being placed at the highest level in Moses' Temple of
Prophecy, meant that these prophecies would occur near the end of our
civilization.

(Note: Over three thousand years of prophecies are recorded in the
Temple of Prophecy. Floor level symbols reflect those prophecies made
for upcoming events when the temple was built, prophesized events which
we now refer to as ancient history, because they happened 3,000 years
ago. The highest level symbols represent the last prophecies for
humanity.)

Moses' last symbols of jet planes, battle tanks and attack
helicopters were placed 3,300 years ago high up on the Temple of
Prophecy's walls at Abydos, Egypt. These depictions of futuristic
weapons, combined with symbols of oil barrels and an eagle, confused
people for thousands of years. The confusion ended when America, (the
eagle), invaded the country of Iraq for oil, (oil barrels), using jet
planes, battle tanks and attack helicopters, while threatening to use
America's latest weapon of mass destruction, the MOAB, (Mother Of All
Bombs).

Many people today are unaware that the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh
Ankhnaten and the biblical Moses were one and the same man. When the
Pharaoh Ankhnaten/Moses left Egypt with his Egyptian and Canaanite
followers of the One God, his temples and monuments were either
destroyed, or his buildings were taken over and modified.
Ankhnaten/Moses' temples and monuments existing today are attributed
to men who followed him, modified his buildings slightly, and renamed
Ankhnaten/Moses' public works after themselves. In this way, Seti I
took credit for building the Temple of Prophecy at Abydos, Egypt.

The last days of our current human civilization were prophesied by
Moses 3,300 years ago to begin when the land of the eagle invades the
land of oil, with tanks, helicopters, jet planes and their M.O.A.B.,
(Mother Of All Bombs). (Note: The 3,300 year old symbol in the temple
of the M.O.A.B. seems to be the key to the equation and perhaps our
current human civilization will continue until it is used. In addition,
prophecies are sometimes fulfilled and sometimes not. In the end, it is
always the spiritual, not religious, level of people, and their direct
connection to God, which determines whether prophecies are fulfilled.)

There are many ways our current civilization could end. One such
possibility is the scientifically proven, and predicted, upcoming
Magnetic Polar Shift. A Magnetic Polar Shift will reverse polarity of
magnetic energies throughout our planet. It appears that such a process
would quite likely erase the operating systems and software recorded in
computer chips and computerized systems worldwide. (Note: If software
is erased, then it would be the end of "civilization" as we know it
today. Water, power, transportation, autos, planes, television, radio,
sewage and communication would cease because, in today's world, all
of these devices are run by computerized systems.)

The 2,000 year old statement that "The Poor Will Inherit The Earth"
could be viewed to mean that the poorest nations on Earth will be the
least affected by the upcoming Magnetic Polar Shift, because they are
the least dependent upon computers.

Earth's past historic Magnetic Polar Shifts have occurred as
frequently as every 5,000 years, or as infrequently as every 50 million
years. The last Magnetic Polar Shift on planet Earth occurred 740,000
years ago. However, the magnetic levels on our planet have now fallen
below stable condition. A Magnetic Polar Shift is now forecasted and
predicted by the scientific community because a Magnetic Polar Shift
has always happened, in the history of our planet, whenever the
planet's magnetic levels have fallen to their present levels.

When the magnetic fields totally collapse, a Magnetic Polar Shift will
occur and those individuals who have been daily activating their high
frequency electro-magnetic Holy Spirits, or Light Bodies, will easily
be able to enter that bliss-filled state of Consciousness which some
people call "The Rapture". The bliss-filled feeling of Rapture
occurs because the electro-magnetic energies of our Earthly Spirit
Light Body are no longer compressed by the low frequency level
electronic energies now bombarding our planet 24 hours a day. Low
frequency level electronic energies are now constantly being emitted by
satellites, infrared sensing devices and transmitting towers for
people's cell phones, wireless instruments, TVs and other such
devices.

High frequency level electro-magnetic energies result in happiness and
rapid spiritual growth for individuals.

Low frequency electro-magnetic energies lead to a variety of physical
and mental health problems. Low frequency level electro-magnetic
energies retard people's spiritual growth and hinder one's
relationships with others, while also having an adverse effect on
people's eating and sleeping habits.

The Magnetic Polar Shift will begin when the magnetic energy levels of
earth suddenly drop to zero. Once the bombardment of low frequency
level electrical energy ceases, those who have been activating their
Holy Spirits, or Light Bodies, will be able to connect directly with
the high frequency level electro-magnetic energies emanating from the
sun of our solar system. Once one's Archangelic Light Body of high
frequency electro-magnetic energies is no longer compressed by low
frequency level energies, those who have prepared themselves through
daily Light Body Activations, by using their own personal experiences,
will be able to easily enter the bliss-filled, elevated state of
Conscious Awareness, which some people call the Rapture. A process
which enables "those who are ready" with activated Archangelic
Light Bodies, to "Dance Into The Light".

When Rapture arrives, it is recommended that you "Dance Into The
Light" and walk through the energetic curtain that exists around the
Earthly Kingdom, into the higher frequency energy levels, or Kingdoms,
of Heaven. In a Physical Body Ascension, as the energies and sparkles
of Light within one increase, one transfers the Awareness of their
physical body to the Conscious Awareness of their mind, or Soul/3rd
Eye, and glows in the Flow of their own Light, as one leaves their
physical body and consciously enters the Consciousness of their
Archangelic Light Body.

Love and Light,
Heather