RIP/ Frank Attardi, Linda Dano's husband

Donna B

Sep 17, 2004, 1:10:49 PM9/17/04
Frank Attardi, Linda Dano's husband, died on Wednesday afternoon at 12:50
p.m. He'd been battling cancer all summer, cancer that began as lung cancer.
A few weeks ago the cancer had advanced to lesions on his brain & they had
successfully surgically removed them. The end happened relatively fast:
Frank was out playing golf last Saturday.

Frank played Beau Wexler on AW. Linda played Felicia Gallant on AW for 18
years. She was ABC's crossover character Rae Cummings on AMC, GH, OLTL & PC.
She was also on ATWT earlier in her career.

There's a pop-up on http://www.lindadano.com/ from Linda. Funeral, memorial
information, obituary & picture at
http://www.frankecampbell.com/eventscalendar.asp?intCategoryID=82 and at
http://www.frankecampbell.com/eventscalendar.asp?intCategoryID=82&intArticleID=465

Contacts for Linda remain:

li...@lindadano.com

V.S.M.P.
The Marketing Group
1010 Nautilus
Mamaroneck, NY 10543

Vivien Stern
vs...@aol.com

Donna B

Sep 17, 2004, 2:39:28 PM9/17/04
This is the Legacy listing for Frank, where there's a Guest Book that can be
read & signed.

http://www.legacy.com/nytimes/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=2619316

--
Donna B 8^> Yahoo Messenger: shallotpeel <*>

Kathy

Sep 17, 2004, 3:25:36 PM9/17/04

"Donna B" <shall...@optonline.net> wrote in message

I'm sorry to hear this. I was a fan of Another World until they took it off
the air and have always loved Linda Dano. I even watch the reruns on Soap
TV. My deepest sympathies to her.

Kathy Wajerski

Donna B

Sep 17, 2004, 3:31:13 PM9/17/04