Checking the Styble Geiger Counter

Louis Epstein

Feb 20, 2024, 10:36:55 PMFeb 20
Will the clicking stop on Thursday,or has oyr high-Roentgen
compatriot figured out a real NNTP connection?

-=-=-

Kenny McCormack

Feb 21, 2024, 2:38:55 AMFeb 21
In article <ur3r4k$da0$1...@reader1.panix.com>,
Louis Epstein <l...@main.lekno.ws> wrote:
>Will the clicking stop on Thursday,or has oyr high-Roentgen
>compatriot figured out a real NNTP connection?

One can only hope (for the best).

--
"Everything Roy (aka, AU8YOG) touches turns to crap."
--citizens of alt.obituaries--

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2024, 10:44:07 PMFeb 21
No, that's it for me, Louis, and vastly more important, for (I gather) posting to alt-obits.

Few if any may miss my idiosyncratic prose, but I for one shall miss all of y'all. (Shan't miss the ill will, of course; and naturally will always appreciate whatever good will (and e-assistance!) was directed my way.

Me, I'm headin' over to that RockSolid e-place. Good luck to one and all!

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida

MINe109

Feb 22, 2024, 11:55:17 AMFeb 22
Looks like the Google Group is still active, just not duplicated on Usenet.