AI shooting victim's voice "speaks" six years after he died in Parkland High mass murder

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 4:50:22 PMFeb 14
It is remarkable that the family of this kid felled by the merciless Nik Cruz's bullets at Parkland High School six years ago today in south Florida--a rampage on another Wednesday, Feb. 14th I prefer to term The Second St. Valentine's Day massacre--went along with this insulting and insipid AI nonsense.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/02/14/congress-must-listen-ai-voices-gun-violence-victims/72581374007/

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 4:52:37 PMFeb 14
A less-confusing headline I could have penned is:

"Shooting victim's AI voice "speaks" six years..."

STYBLE/Florida