Robert Labranche, aka Bizzle, Miami rapper, killed at car wash

David Carson

Oct 17, 2012, 8:08:04 AM10/17/12
Not to be confused with Mark J. Felder, aka Bizzle, Houston rapper.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/16/miami-rapper-bizzle-shot-to-death-at-car-wash/
Miami Rapper Bizzle Shot To Death At Car Wash
October 16, 2012 9:00 AM

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A popular Miami rapper was shot to death in front of a
Liberty City car wash Monday evening. Now police are trying to figure out
what led to this deadly shooting.

Robert Labranche, known to fans as “Bizzle,” was shot around 8 p.m. at 770
NW 54th Street. Two of his children were in the car just feet away when he
was murdered; neither child was hurt.

As word of the shooting spread, hundreds of family members and friends
went to the scene of the shooting.

“You can see it man, he’s loved everywhere, everywhere, he’s a lovable
guy,” said Robert Parker. “It happened in front of his kids, it’s a
tragedy, it’s sad, it’s real sad.”

At one point, police were forced to move the crowd back after family
members rushed past the crime tape toward the body.

“All I ask is whoever did it, they gotta turn themselves in,” said Parker.

Labranche is not associated with Mark J. Felder, a Houston, Texas-based
rapper who also goes by the name “Bizzle.”

Anyone with information on the shooting is urged to call Miami-Dade Crime
Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.

Lanskee Shuru

Oct 17, 2012, 3:44:24 PM10/17/12
to David Carson
On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:08:18 AM UTC-4, David Carson wrote:
> Not to be confused with Mark J. Felder, aka Bizzle, Houston rapper. http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/16/miami-rapper-bizzle-shot-to-death-at-car-wash/ Miami Rapper Bizzle Shot To Death At Car Wash October 16, 2012 9:00 AM MIAMI (CBSMiami) � A popular Miami rapper was shot to death in front of a Liberty City car wash Monday evening. Now police are trying to figure out what led to this deadly shooting. Robert Labranche, known to fans as �Bizzle,� was shot around 8 p.m. at 770 NW 54th Street. Two of his children were in the car just feet away when he was murdered; neither child was hurt. As word of the shooting spread, hundreds of family members and friends went to the scene of the shooting. �You can see it man, he�s loved everywhere, everywhere, he�s a lovable guy,� said Robert Parker. �It happened in front of his kids, it�s a tragedy, it�s sad, it�s real sad.� At one point, police were forced to move the crowd back after family members rushed past the crime tape toward the body. �All I ask is whoever did it, they gotta turn themselves in,� said Parker. Labranche is not associated with Mark J. Felder, a Houston, Texas-based rapper who also goes by the name �Bizzle.� Anyone with information on the shooting is urged to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-TIPS.

Mr Robert LaBranche, a known jiver and talker was on his way to the top but ran into a roadblock. Yes, he was rapping and blabbing until the bitter end, when a bullet took him, Mr Robert Lablanche, straight to the Twilight Zone.

Michael OConnor

Oct 17, 2012, 4:28:22 PM10/17/12
Sounds like somebody whizzled his shizzle.

R H Draney

Oct 17, 2012, 10:57:16 PM10/17/12
David Carson filted:

>Miami Rapper Bizzle Shot To Death At Car Wash

Wax on, wax off....r

--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.

Gern Blanston

Oct 18, 2012, 2:07:10 AM10/18/12
> Miami Rapper Bizzle Shot To Death At Car Wash

I wonder who polished him off.

Diner

Oct 18, 2012, 8:18:52 AM10/18/12
On Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:07:14 AM UTC-4, Gern Blanston wrote:
> > Miami Rapper Bizzle Shot To Death At Car Wash
> I wonder who polished him off.

Whoever it was, he made a clean getaway.

Gern Blanston

Oct 18, 2012, 9:31:34 AM10/18/12
> Whoever it was, he made a clean getaway.

Grime does not pay.

MWB

Oct 18, 2012, 12:29:36 PM10/18/12
A drive through shooting.

GO PATRIOTS

Mark

Kris Baker

Oct 18, 2012, 5:05:12 PM10/18/12

"David Carson" <da...@neosoft.com> wrote in message
> Not to be confused with Mark J. Felder, aka Bizzle, Houston rapper.
>
> http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/16/miami-rapper-bizzle-shot-to-death-at-car-wash/
> Miami Rapper Bizzle Shot To Death At Car Wash
> October 16, 2012 9:00 AM
>
> MIAMI (CBSMiami) - A popular

.....apparently, popular on the 10-1 scale.

kris

Brian Watson

Oct 20, 2012, 4:17:42 AM10/20/12

"David Carson" <da...@neosoft.com> wrote in message
> Not to be confused with Mark J. Felder, aka Bizzle, Houston rapper.

Either way, Bizzle fizzles.

--
Brian

Message has been deleted