Russian deaths in Ukraine

Louis Epstein

Sep 6, 2022, 4:45:46 AM9/6/22
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/73666241/
reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.

https://twitter.com/KilledInUkraine
itemizes over a thousand deceased officers
but is not as up to date.
(They match each name to photo and date as possible).

-=-=-

Louis Epstein

Sep 11, 2022, 2:54:08 AM9/11/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/73666241/
> reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.

200-day figures reach 52,650 deaths (within 6000 of the USA's
losses in the entire Vietnam War).

Louis Epstein

Sep 23, 2022, 6:39:14 PM9/23/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/73666241/
> reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/23/7368711/
It will be 8 months tomorrow...the total passed 56,000 yesterday.

By contrast,USA deaths in Vietnam in full calendar years:
1961 16
1962 53
1963 122
1964 216
1965 1928
1966 6350
1967 11363
1968 16899
1969 11780 [Hey,were THEY Trump's missing Georgia voters?]
1970 6173
1971 2414
1972 759
1973 68

Kenny McCormack

Sep 23, 2022, 6:56:27 PM9/23/22
In article <tglcif$mpe$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/73666241/
>> reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.
>
>https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/23/7368711/
>It will be 8 months tomorrow.

7. According to my calculaor, 9 - 2 = 7

--
"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a free kitten."

Louis Epstein

Sep 24, 2022, 7:20:26 PM9/24/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <l...@put.com> wrote:
>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/7366241/
>> reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.
>
> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/23/7368711/
> It will be 8 months tomorrow...the total passed 56,000 yesterday.

Oops...it's still a matter of *7* months (Feb 24 to Sept 24)
and the latest number
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/24/7368877/
is 56300 dead...at an annualized rate that would be 96500,
about 6 times the USA's worst year in Vietnam and 8 times
the second-worst.

> By contrast,USA deaths in Vietnam in full calendar years:
> 1961 16
> 1962 53
> 1963 122
> 1964 216
> 1965 1928
> 1966 6350
> 1967 11363
> 1968 16899
> 1969 11780 [Hey,were THEY Trump's missing Georgia voters?]
> 1970 6173
> 1971 2414
> 1972 759
> 1973 68
>
>> https://twitter.com/KilledInUkraine
>> itemizes over a thousand deceased officers

Now 1210.

Louis Epstein

Sep 24, 2022, 10:02:42 PM9/24/22
Kenny McCormack <gaz...@shell.xmission.com> wrote:
> In article <tglcif$mpe$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>>Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/73666241/
>>> reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.
>>
>>https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/23/7368711/
>>It will be 8 months tomorrow.
>
> 7. According to my calculaor, 9 - 2 = 7

Since noticed and fixed.
The 96000-death annualized rate is about 6 times the
USA's worst year in Vietnam and 8 times the second-worst.
Of course the USSR lost 8.67 million military personnel in WW II
and apparently 6.75 million were Russian (1.65 million Ukrainian).
So they've seen worse but by modern standards this is bad.

Kenny McCormack

Sep 25, 2022, 9:59:43 AM9/25/22
In article <tgocrv$1b5$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>Kenny McCormack <gaz...@shell.xmission.com> wrote:
>> In article <tglcif$mpe$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
>> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/23/7368711/
>>>It will be 8 months tomorrow.
>>
>> 7. According to my calculaor, 9 - 2 = 7
>
>Since noticed and fixed.
>The 96000-death annualized rate is about 6 times the
>USA's worst year in Vietnam and 8 times the second-worst.
>Of course the USSR lost 8.67 million military personnel in WW II
>and apparently 6.75 million were Russian (1.65 million Ukrainian).
>So they've seen worse but by modern standards this is bad.

Yes, but they brought it on themselves. This is a key difference.

Note that I've never been a very strong subscriber to the notion that "Oh,
they just have bad leaders; our beef is with their leaders, not with the
ordinary man-in-the-street/innocent-civilian/
ordinary-soldier-who-is-just-following-orders" kind of argument.

Look at the people who supported and enabled Hitler during the 30s. They
are certainly not innocent of what came later. Those people were, in fact,
very similar to the kinds of people that support the Orange Menace today.
They had pretty much the same concerns and desires then as today.

--
In the corner of the room on the ceiling is a large vampire bat who
is obviously deranged and holding his nose.

Louis Epstein

Sep 29, 2022, 2:40:16 AM9/29/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>> Louis Epstein <l...@put.com> wrote:
>>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/7366241/
>>> reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.
>>
>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/23/7368711/
>> It will be 8 months tomorrow...the total passed 56,000 yesterday.
>
> Oops...it's still a matter of *7* months (Feb 24 to Sept 24)
> and the latest number
> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/24/7368877/
> is 56300 dead...at an annualized rate that would be 96500,
> about 6 times the USA's worst year in Vietnam and 8 times
> the second-worst.

Latest daily number just released is 58,530 in 218 days...
more than the USA lost in the most generous definition of
the Vietnam War (1955-75).

Louis Epstein

Oct 2, 2022, 10:11:44 AM10/2/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/23/7368711/
>>> It will be 8 months tomorrow...the total passed 56,000 yesterday.
>>
>> Oops...it's still a matter of *7* months (Feb 24 to Sept 24)
>> and the latest number
>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/24/7368877/
>> is 56300 dead...at an annualized rate that would be 96500,
>> about 6 times the USA's worst year in Vietnam and 8 times
>> the second-worst.
>
> Latest daily number just released is 58,530 in 218 days...
> more than the USA lost in the most generous definition of
> the Vietnam War (1955-75).

Now over 60,000.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/10/2/7370012/

Louis Epstein

Oct 8, 2022, 4:19:19 AM10/8/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:

>>> Oops...it's still a matter of *7* months (Feb 24 to Sept 24)
>>> and the latest number
>>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/24/7368877/
>>> is 56300 dead...at an annualized rate that would be 96500,
>>> about 6 times the USA's worst year in Vietnam and 8 times
>>> the second-worst.
>>
>> Latest daily number just released is 58,530 in 218 days...
>> more than the USA lost in the most generous definition of
>> the Vietnam War (1955-75).
>
> Now over 60,000.
> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/10/2/7370012/

62060 as of day 227.

>>> Now 1210.

1262 as of October 4th,new numbers should be out soon.

Louis Epstein

Oct 9, 2022, 3:14:09 PM10/9/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:

>>> Latest daily number just released is 58,530 in 218 days...
>>> more than the USA lost in the most generous definition of
>>> the Vietnam War (1955-75).
>>
>> Now over 60,000.
>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/10/2/7370012/
>
> 62060 as of day 227.

62500 as of day 228.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/10/9/7370978/

Thousands a week of course reaches an annualized rate in
six figures.

> 1262 as of October 4th,new numbers should be out soon.

1283 as of today.
40 colonels,88 lieutenant colonels,178 majors.

Louis Epstein

Oct 18, 2022, 11:36:23 PM10/18/22
65850 as of day 237.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/10/18/7372385/
Shaping up to match the second-worst year of the USA's losses
in Vietnam in just the eighth month.

Louis Epstein

Oct 24, 2022, 11:58:54 AM10/24/22
The 8-month number:
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/10/24/7373190/
67,940.
Annualized,slightly over 100,000.

>>> 1262 as of October 4th,new numbers should be out soon.
>>
>> 1283 as of today.
>> 40 colonels,88 lieutenant colonels,178 majors.

1370 as of 10/23.
44 colonels,96 lieutenant colonels,189 majors.

Louis Epstein

Oct 29, 2022, 1:46:02 PM10/29/22
Now over 70,000 and it's still October.

Topic Cop

Oct 29, 2022, 2:57:53 PM10/29/22

makes me wanna get in on the action

Louis Epstein

Oct 30, 2022, 1:17:11 PM10/30/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
>> Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:

>>> 65850 as of day 237.
>>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/18/7372385/
>>> Shaping up to match the second-worst year of the USA's losses
>>> in Vietnam in just the eighth month.
>>
>> The 8-month number:
>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/24/7373190/
>> 67,940.
>> Annualized,slightly over 100,000.
>
> Now over 70,000 and it's still October.

[SEVERAL URLS CORRECTED ABOVE]

71,000 was reached the day after 70,000!
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/30/7374129

(The USA's worst death day in Vietnam was only 245,
but the Russians lost in five figures at Borodino in 1812).

8700 in three weeks (day 228 to 249) is 2900 a week,
can this really be sustained?

Louis Epstein

Nov 5, 2022, 5:17:51 PM11/5/22
Louis Epstein <l...@top.put.com> wrote:
> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/6/7366241/
> reports the 50,000 mark has been reached in under 7 months.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/5/7375078/
reports 75,000 has been reached less than 2 months after that.

> https://twitter.com/KilledInUkraine
> itemizes over a thousand deceased officers

1402 as of November 1

Louis Epstein

Nov 5, 2022, 5:38:50 PM11/5/22
75,000 six days after 71,000...the untrained draftees are
being fed into a meatgrinder...but will this make their
survivors mad at their own government or at Ukraine?
1402 as of 11/1.
44,98,193.

Louis Epstein

Nov 7, 2022, 1:09:29 PM11/7/22
>> 71,000 was reached the day after 70,000!
>> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/10/30/7374129
>
> 75,000 six days after 71,000...the untrained draftees are
> being fed into a meatgrinder...but will this make their
> survivors mad at their own government or at Ukraine?

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/7/7375260
76,460 dead as of day 257.

>> (The USA's worst death day in Vietnam was only 245,
>> but the Russians lost in five figures at Borodino in 1812).
>>
>> 8700 in three weeks (day 228 to 249) is 2900 a week,
>> can this really be sustained?

(right now,it's being exceeded).
14,400 in 30 days,or nearly twice the death toll of
the USA's worst single day in Vietnam as the average
for a month.

> 1402 as of 11/1.
> 44,98,193.

1420 as of 11/6 and the seniors seem better protected
(or quicker to flee) now
(a 194th major being the highest-ranked addition).

Louis Epstein

Nov 12, 2022, 1:33:17 PM11/12/22
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/12/7376037/
80,000 has been exceeded as of day 262.

>>> (The USA's worst death day in Vietnam was only 245,
>>> but the Russians lost in five figures at Borodino in 1812).
>>>
>>> 8700 in three weeks (day 228 to 249) is 2900 a week,
>>> can this really be sustained?
>
> (right now,it's being exceeded).
> 14,400 in 30 days,or nearly twice the death toll of
> the USA's worst single day in Vietnam as the average
> for a month.

18,150 in the 35 days from 227 to 262,
that's 3,630 per week.
(This continues,the 195th major being the highest ranked
addition to the 1444 dead as of November 10,while
288 captains(6 new),478 senior lieutenants,and 250 lieutenants
are also counted).

Louis Epstein

Nov 14, 2022, 7:46:40 PM11/14/22
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/14/7376218/
reports 81,000 has been reached 15 days after 71,000.
Annualized rate for the whole nearly-nine-months would
be topping 110,000 but based on the 15 days,over 240,000.
No new totals from them,but their Twitter is showing a LtCol
killed on the 12th.

Louis Epstein

Nov 16, 2022, 2:42:01 PM11/16/22
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/16/7376553/
82,710 as of day 266.
New totals as of November 15 leave the Colonels unscathed
but now 1457 total with 102 lieutenant colonels (4 new) and 197 majors.
They are newly listing a lieutenant colonel killed on the 14th who
was probably not included in that total.

Louis Epstein

Nov 24, 2022, 3:27:41 PM11/24/22
The 9-month number is 85,720:
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/11/24/7377758/
(day 274...daily rate as ebbed recently).
Annualized rate would be 114,000.
November 20 number 1,486 with
45 Colonels,105 LtCols,291 Majors.

Louis Epstein

Dec 2, 2022, 5:26:33 AM12/2/22
90,000 has been passed as of day 282:
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/12/2/7378920/
So 20 days for the most recent 10,000.
December 1 number 1,524
46,107,and I think I got the Major number screwed up before.
(207 now,there had not been 94 in 5 days then).

Louis Epstein

Dec 13, 2022, 5:41:18 PM12/13/22
95,000 as of day 293:
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/12/13/7380495/
so will 100,000 be reached at the 10-month mark?
Last number posted is December 8 with 1,542
(46/107/211 on the seniors,so none above major
were identified as killed lately).

Louis Epstein

Dec 22, 2022, 6:25:41 PM12/22/22
100,000 was passed on day 302,ahead of the 10-month mark.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/12/22/7381843/
Over 3,000 tanks lost,among the other stats.
Last stat table December 22 with 1,576
(49,109,and 216 dead among the seniors).

Louis Epstein

Dec 24, 2022, 9:07:33 PM12/24/22
The 10-month number is 101,430.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/12/24/7382183/

So for only 3 years in Vietnam did the USA's ANNUAL
death count exceed Russia's average MONTHLY death count
in Ukraine.Only once did exceed the most recent month.
Within weeks Russia's losses will exceed ALL the USA's
in Vietnam.

Louis Epstein

Dec 31, 2022, 4:33:22 PM12/31/22
> Within weeks Russia's losses will exceed TWICE the USA's
> in Vietnam.

The 12/31/2022 (non-inclusive) number is 105,960.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/12/31/7383095/
18 days for the last 10,000.
December 29 table totals 1,602
(no new colonels,but 111 and 218 LtCols and Majors
after 2 more of each...314 captains,526 senior
lieutenants,269 lieutenants).

Louis Epstein

Jan 1, 2023, 3:15:34 AM1/1/23
As noted below,that took less than 10 months.
The headline for
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/01/1/7383184/
relates to deaths "on 31 December" so though it was
issued after 9 AM January 1st Ukrainian time apparently
the INclusive number for Russian deaths in 2022 is
106,720...in 312 days of invasion.

Louis Epstein

Jan 6, 2023, 3:54:17 AM1/6/23
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/01/6/7383757/
110,000 was reached on day 317...so 15 days for the latest 10,000.
January 5th update totals 1,629
with 50 colonels,115 lieutenant colonels,and 227 majors
(9 majors since the last update were mostly in one bombed
meeting,I believe).

Louis Epstein

Jan 15, 2023, 2:55:58 AM1/15/23
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/01/15/7384908/
115,290 as of day 326 (52 days since passing 85,000 and 33
days since passing 95,000 and 16 days since passing 105,000).

As noted on chart below,in only 3 calendar years did the USA
lose over 10,000 in Vietnam,but Russia loses 10,000 every few
weeks.It took them seven months to lose their first
"Vietnamsworth" but the second has taken less than four.
Jan 13th had 1,647.(50/116/228)

Louis Epstein

Jan 21, 2023, 3:10:39 AM1/21/23
Louis Epstein <l...@main.lekno.ws> wrote:
(Same L.E. but no longer @ put.com)
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/01/21/7385892/
120,000 is passed on day 332...again 15 days for 10,000.
So the annualized rate is over 132,000.
Jan 19th had 1.666(a 229th major the only senior addition).

(a colonel lately confirmed as killed in October may be additional
to those numbers).

Louis Epstein

Jan 24, 2023, 3:56:15 AM1/24/23
The 11-month number is
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/01/24/7386219/
122,170 as of day 335.
No new stats,but "10 officers in the backlog".

Louis Epstein

Jan 28, 2023, 2:56:36 AM1/28/23
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/01/28/7386903/
125,000 exceeded as of day 339...13 days for the most recent
10,000 and 37 for the most recent 25,000.
1,702 as of Jan 26th.
52 colonels,and still 116 and 229 ltcols and majors.
It was noted that a 70-year-old major general (in the Russian
system the one-star rank) who was serving in Ukraine died of
natural causes.

Louis Epstein

Feb 4, 2023, 5:22:28 PM2/4/23
Louis Epstein <l...@main.lekno.ws> wrote:
> Louis Epstein <l...@main.lekno.ws> wrote:
>> Louis Epstein <l...@main.lekno.ws> wrote:
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/02/4/7387897/
130,000 exceeded on day 346...14 days for the most recent 10,000.
1,740 as of February 3.
still 52 colonels,now 119 LtCols and 232 majors.

Louis Epstein

Feb 9, 2023, 2:33:24 AM2/9/23
Despite the headline as I write this,this
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/02/9/7388570/
refers to 135,000 being exceeded on day 351...only 12
days for the most recent 10,000.

The last 5 weeks had over 25,000 so over 5,000 a week.
No revision,but they point to a more updated Cyrillic Googledoc
that lists 1,767.

Louis Epstein

Feb 16, 2023, 1:46:59 AM2/16/23
140,000 passed on day 358...7 days after 135,000 so
the 1-year number may be 145,000 at this rate...
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/02/16/7389567/
12 days for the most recent 10,000 and 32 for 25,000.
1,776 as of Feb 10 (53,121,237 in the senior ranks).
The Googledoc count is up to 1,810 with 122 LtCols and 241 Majors.

Louis Epstein

Feb 16, 2023, 2:02:35 AM2/16/23
This time there was an error in the article rather than the
headline,the correctly up-to-date 140,460 total is clear on the
topline at https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

rcato...@hotmail.com

Feb 16, 2023, 8:13:00 PM2/16/23
No numbers of Ukraine dead after a year?
Since last February the Jewsmedia has been running nonstop the headline "Russian supply lines will collapse in 2 weeks"

Louis Epstein

Feb 23, 2023, 2:41:24 AM2/23/23
The 365-day number is 145,850 with 145,000 being passed on day 364:
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/02/23/7390576/

>>> No revision,but they point to a more updated Cyrillic Googledoc
>>> that lists 1,767.
>>
>> 1,776 as of Feb 10 (53,121,237 in the senior ranks).
>> The Googledoc count is up to 1,810 with 122 LtCols and 241 Majors.

1,820 as of Feb 17 (53,123,242) on the Twitter graphic,
the Googledoc currently shows 1,847 with 124 LtCols,245 Majors).
How long can the full colonels hide successfully?

Louis Epstein

Mar 2, 2023, 7:30:23 PM3/2/23
The 150,000 mark was reached on Day 372.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/2/7391633/
14 days for latest 10,000 and 33 for 25,000.
50,000 in last 10 weeks,faster than the first or second 50,000.
Graphic finally updated March 2nd.
The generals count has been cleared of less-than-certain kills
as recounted at
https://killedinukraine.blogspot.com/2023/03/russian-generals.html
(now down to four one-stars only...one posthumously promoted to 2-star).

The total of 1,874 includes 53 Colonels,127 LtCols,251 Majors.

Louis Epstein

Mar 8, 2023, 3:34:05 AM3/8/23
> 14 days for latest 10,000 and 33 for 25,000.
> 50,000 in last 10 weeks,faster than the first or second 50,000.

The 155,000 mark was reached on Day 378.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/8/7392433/
14 days for latest 10,000 and 32 for 25,000.
No update on the graphic,the Googledoc has 1,908 total with 2
Majors the highest-ranked additions.

On the equipment front,it's reported that the Russians have
now pulled BTR-50 personnel carriers out of mothballs...they
were state-of-the-art back when Bulganin became Soviet premier
and was succeeded by Zhukov as defense minister in the mid-1950s.
Now grenade-dropping drones get to destroy their museum potential.

Louis Epstein

Mar 14, 2023, 4:39:31 AM3/14/23
The 160,000 mark was reached on Day 384.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/8/7393279/
12 days for latest 10,000 and 33 for 25,000.
March 9's graphic has 1,913 and the Googledoc is up to 1,935
(54 Colonels,130 LtCols,255 Majors).

Louis Epstein

Mar 20, 2023, 3:07:48 AM3/20/23
> https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/14/7393279/
[URL CORRECTED]
> 12 days for latest 10,000 and 33 for 25,000.

The 165,000 mark was reached on Day 390.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/20/7394164/
12 days for latest 10,000 and 32 for 25,000.

(As noted on the below chart,only in 1967-69
did the USA lose 10,000 in a YEAR in Vietnam,
and 1966 and 1971 were the only other years we lost 5,000;
the Russians lost more than we did in that whole war in the
last 12 weeks!)
March 16's graphic has 1,943 and the Googledoc is now up to 1,964
(54 Colonels,131 LtCols,260 Majors).

Louis Epstein

Mar 26, 2023, 2:21:27 AM3/26/23
The 170,000 mark was reached on Day 396.
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/26/7395110/
12 days for latest 10,000 and 32 for 25,000...
64 days for the past 50,000.
They are holding off on updating the graphic until the Googledoc
reaches 2,000...it is now at 1,993 (LtCol number up to 134).

>>> On the equipment front,it's reported that the Russians have
>>> now pulled BTR-50 personnel carriers out of mothballs...they
>>> were state-of-the-art back when Bulganin became Soviet premier
>>> and was succeeded by Zhukov as defense minister in the mid-1950s.
>>> Now grenade-dropping drones get to destroy their museum potential.

T-54 and T-55 tanks (1950s tech) have been spotted en route
from storage facilities toward Ukraine.

Louis Epstein

Mar 30, 2023, 3:45:59 AM3/30/23
Day 400 death number is 172,900
https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/30/7395664/
2,000 milestone graphic posted at March 28 with 135th LtCol.
Googledoc now at 2,004 with a 135th,and a 261st Major.