Chiefs victory-parade shooting in Kansas City; 1 reported dead.

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 4:36:14 PMFeb 14

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 4:38:48 PMFeb 14
Details augmenting the coverage of the K.C. mayhem confirm multiple woundings.

ST"YBLE/Florida
=============
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-city-chiefs-victory-parade-shooting-victims-treated-live-coverage-210517111.html

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 7:15:23 PMFeb 14
With no fewer than a reported 22 people shot by this K.C. gunfire, I gather it's now clear this wasn't no mere one-on-one dispute.

STYBLE/Flroida
============
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-city-chiefs-victory-parade-shooting-victims-treated-live-coverage-210517111.html

Adam H. Kerman

Feb 14, 2024, 7:19:53 PMFeb 14
I just read the AP updated story. 8 of the shootin victims were
children. Three are in custody. There is some talk that people in the
crowd grabbed one of the perpetrators but that's not confirmed. But the
article says there is video of this on social media.

I have read who the person killed was, have you?

This is awful.

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2024, 8:50:03 PMFeb 14
D.O.A. in K.C. is a Tejano show radio host.

STYBLE/Florida
=============
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-city-turns-red-chiefs-062210742.html

Adam H. Kerman

Feb 14, 2024, 9:27:56 PMFeb 14
radioacti...@gmail.com <radioacti...@gmail.com> wrote:

>D.O.A. in K.C. is a Tejano show radio host.

thanks

>STYBLE/Florida
>=============
>https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-city-turns-red-chiefs-062210742.html

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2024, 10:24:12 AMFeb 15
As the so-called reporters at Yahoo! remain mystified by the elusive motive behind the K.C. parade violence, hand-cuffed perp photos are pointing this morning-after toward it being rooted in gang activity, a development which will surprise no one.

Let's hope treating physicians can keep that dead-count at merely one.

STYBLE/Florida

radioacti...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2024, 2:32:28 PMFeb 15
The officially-dispensed words "dispute" and "juveniles" are translated by many on-lookers as "gang-related".

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/breaking-kansas-city-chiefs-parade-32135595