Jennifer Syme, 29, Keanu Reeves' former girlfriend

LandonEx

Apr 5, 2001, 2:56:26 AM4/5/01
Victim of Hollywood car crash identified as Keanu Reeves' former girlfriend

HOLLYWOOD -- A publicist is confirming that victim of an accident in Hollywood
on Monday morning took the life of Keanu Reeves' former girlfriend, Jennifer
Syme.

The accident that took the 29-year old woman's life was reported at 6:15 Monday
morning. Syme was partially ejected from the sunroof of her 1999 Jeep Cherokee
when it flipped over after side-swiping three parked vehicles parked on
Cahuenga Boulevard, near the Hollywood Bowl.

After finding Syme's purse in the street where it had been thrown by the force
of the crash, police checked for identification. Minutes later, Los Angeles
City Fire Department paramedics pronounced Syme dead.

LAPD investigators say they found two rolled-up dollar bills and a white
powdery substance in the Jeep along two different kinds of prescribed
anti-depressant drugs.

Traffic investigators still aren't sure what caused Syme to lose control of the
Jeep as it headed north on Cahuenga Boulevard near the Hollywood (101) Freeway
overpass. They do know that she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, which probably
contributed to her death.

Keanu Reeves and Jennifer broke up last year, shortly after their daughter,
Ava, was stillborn on Christmas Eve, 1999.

In 1997, Syme had a small role in the movie "Lost Highway." She also worked as
an assistant to David Lynch, the film's director.

The coroner's office reported that Keanu Reeves called on Tuesday to confirm
that Syme's body was there. A spokesman for the coroner says funeral
arrangement for Syme are being made by her mother, who resides in Pico Rivera.

Reeves' publicist says the actor will have no public comment.

Fox News Los Angeles

=L=

Terrymelin

Apr 5, 2001, 8:38:38 AM4/5/01
This doesn't even qualify as 15 seconds of fame.

Terry Ellsworth

J.D. Baldwin

Apr 5, 2001, 9:15:18 AM4/5/01

In the previous article, LandonEx <land...@aol.comnospamno> wrote:
> HOLLYWOOD -- A publicist is confirming that victim of an accident in
> Hollywood on Monday morning took the life of Keanu Reeves' former
> girlfriend, Jennifer Syme.

Whoa!
--
_+_ From the catapult of |If anyone disagrees with any statement I make, I
_|70|___:)=}- J.D. Baldwin |am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also

Louis Epstein

Apr 5, 2001, 10:23:52 AM4/5/01
J.D. Baldwin (INVALID...@example.com) wrote:
:
: In the previous article, LandonEx <land...@aol.comnospamno> wrote:
: > HOLLYWOOD -- A publicist is confirming that victim of an accident in
: > Hollywood on Monday morning took the life of Keanu Reeves' former
: > girlfriend, Jennifer Syme.
:
: Whoa!

I guess the victim had to take it out on somebody.

Bill Schenley

Apr 5, 2001, 2:34:35 PM4/5/01

Terrymelin <terry...@aol.com> wrote in message

> This doesn't even qualify as 15 seconds of fame.
>
> Terry Ellsworth

It was reported, she had two bills rolled up with traces of a white powder
on them, in her SUV.

ChinookBoy25

Apr 5, 2001, 6:03:56 PM4/5/01
The Terry wrote:

>This doesn't even qualify as 15 seconds of fame.
>
>Terry Ellsworth

So What!. She is dead and it is being reported. What is your problem with
that? You seem to feel it necessary to badmouth or trivialize every death that
you think of as insignificant or where you didn't like the person with comments
like the one above or "what a loss". You are a pathetic, miserable person.

Bob

Apr 5, 2001, 7:14:08 PM4/5/01

"ChinookBoy25" <chinoo...@aol.com> wrote in message

And those are his good points.