Sticky Vicky, unconventional magician, 80

radioacti...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2023, 4:25:28 PM11/29/23
I always LOVE terrific magic acts--and can even claim professional showbiz experience as a not-in-the-least-lovely onstage assistant*--and seldom find myself at a loss for words, but little ol' (and seriously-squeamish) me is simply SPEECHLESS about THIS one--or more precisely, textless.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
-------------------------------------
* To the famed, late "mentalist" Glenn Faukenstein, who expired at 78 in San Antonio on the 4th of July 2010, a Sunday.
===================
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_Vicky

Louis Epstein

Nov 29, 2023, 7:22:31 PM11/29/23
The article mentions in passing that her daughter "decided to follow in her
mother's footsteps"...and that another woman with a similar act fought over
her stage name's trademark rights.

So this performing genre may be able to rob future generations of speech
and text even if the originator is gone.

-=-=-

radioacti...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2023, 11:12:12 PM11/29/23
Appreciate your augmentation, Louis.

Now doncha think it would REALLY amaze audiences EVEN MORE if one of the late Vicky's successors tried pulling a RABBIT out?

STYBLE/Florida

Louis Epstein

Nov 29, 2023, 11:38:36 PM11/29/23
I guess she would pass her rabbit test...