Allison Parks, Playboy Playmate, 66 (unconfirmed)

David Carson

Jul 15, 2010, 11:14:53 PM7/15/10
I've received an e-mail from a reliable contact on such matters that
Allison Parks, Playboy's Playmate of the Month for October 1965, died on
28 June. Her real name was Gloria Waldron.

David Carson
--
Why do you seek the living among the dead? -- Luke 24:5
Who's Alive and Who's Dead

Bermuda999

Jul 15, 2010, 11:27:40 PM7/15/10
On Jul 15, 11:14 pm, David Carson <d...@neosoft.com> wrote:
> I've received an e-mail from a reliable contact on such matters that
> Allison Parks, Playboy's Playmate of the Month for October 1965, died on
> 28 June. Her real name was Gloria Waldron.

photo/likes/dislikes
http://www.playboy.com/girls/playmates/directory/196510.html

Bill Schenley

Jul 16, 2010, 12:46:22 AM7/16/10
> I've received an e-mail from a reliable contact
> on such matters that Allison Parks, Playboy's
> Playmate of the Month for October 1965, died
> on 28 June. Her real name was Gloria Waldron.

Gloria Graf, 68; Longtime Palisadian, Model, Artist

http://www.palisadespost.com/obits/content.php?id=5893
(Photo)

FROM: The Palisadian Post ~

Gloria Sharlene Graf, a 35-year resident of Pacific
Palisades, passed away June 21 while on vacation
in Hawaii with her family.'She died suddenly,
of heart failure, on the beach of her favorite
vacation spot. She was 68 years old.

Born on October 18, 1941, Gloria (aka Allison)
was a cheerleader at Glendale High School in 1959.
'She married and had two children and then enjoyed
a career of modeling in TV and print commercials.'
After raising her family she switched her career to
the financial services industry.'She retired from that
to spend time with her grandchildren, travel and work
on her artistic endeavors of painting and jewelry
making.

Allison and her husband, Michael Graf, belonged
to the Bel-Air Bay Club. They traveled to many
exotic places and she was a licensed scuba diver.

In addition to her husband, Allison is survived by
her son, Mark Junod (wife Laura) of Aptos,
California; her daughter, Kymberly Brownell
(husband Damon) of Mariposa; and her grandchildren,
Sarah and Jessee Brownell, William and Lucas Junod,
Sara and Kristen Ridgeway, children of Michele
Graf Ridgeway and husband, Curt of Aptos; her
father and mother, Leon and Dorothy Waldron of
Glendale; her sister, Carroll Ropp (husband Bill) of
Glendale; her brother, Sterling Waldron (wife Kathy)
of Hollywood; and Jackie Waldron, wife of her
deceased brother, Darrell Waldron.

Allison will be remembered as a beautiful and
gracious person, always ready to give a smile and
compliment.'Words can never convey the love and
joy she has brought to everyone's lives, nor how
much she will be missed.

A memorial service celebrated her life on July 2 at
the Bel-Air Presbyterian Church.

Louis Epstein

Jul 18, 2010, 12:28:43 AM7/18/10
David Carson <da...@neosoft.com> wrote:
: I've received an e-mail from a reliable contact on such matters that

: Allison Parks, Playboy's Playmate of the Month for October 1965, died on
: 28 June. Her real name was Gloria Waldron.

What proportion of centerfold models have used aliases for their spreads?

-=-=-

R H Draney

Jul 18, 2010, 1:39:13 AM7/18/10
Louis Epstein filted:

>David Carson <da...@neosoft.com> wrote:
>: I've received an e-mail from a reliable contact on such matters that
>: Allison Parks, Playboy's Playmate of the Month for October 1965, died on
>: 28 June. Her real name was Gloria Waldron.
>
>What proportion of centerfold models have used aliases for their spreads?

That depends...do you count the first one, since Hef didn't call her Norma Jean
Baker?...r

--
Me? Sarcastic?
Yeah, right.

Message has been deleted

Hawthorne

Jul 18, 2010, 7:01:53 AM7/18/10
On Jul 18, 4:28 am, "A" <a...@att.net> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> HEADER age fix: she was 68, not 66; and confirmed.  Born in 1941, according
> to Playboy's records.
>
> "Louis Epstein" <l...@main.put.com> wrote in message

> > David Carson <d...@neosoft.com> wrote:
> > : I've received an e-mail from a reliable contact on such matters that
> > : Allison Parks, Playboy's Playmate of the Month for October 1965, died on
> > : 28 June. Her real name was Gloria Waldron.
>
> > What proportion of centerfold models have used aliases for their spreads?
>
>             Which Playmate spread has the best spread?

Humor is definitely not your forte.

David Carson

Jul 18, 2010, 9:51:07 AM7/18/10

Baker didn't use Marilyn Monroe as an alias; she legally changed her name,
and that was before the photo was made.

The Kentucky Wizard

Jul 18, 2010, 11:12:39 PM7/18/10
"Louis Epstein" <l...@main.put.com> wrote in message
> David Carson <da...@neosoft.com> wrote:
> : I've received an e-mail from a reliable contact on such matters that
> : Allison Parks, Playboy's Playmate of the Month for October 1965, died on
> : 28 June. Her real name was Gloria Waldron.
>
> What proportion of centerfold models have used aliases for their spreads?

Are you inferring that some centerfold models referred to their vaginas by
an alias?

The Kentucky Wizard

Jul 18, 2010, 11:14:52 PM7/18/10
"Hawthorne" <vand...@gmail.com> wrote in message

OUCH! Boy that's going to leave a mark. As if Roy doesn't have enough scars.

BobF

Jul 18, 2010, 11:39:29 PM7/18/10

Previously on alt.obituaries (Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:12:39 -0400 to be
exact), "The Kentucky Wizard" <KyWi...@insightbb.com> wrote thusly:

Roy doesn't do vaginas.

--

Roy's remark about a burn victim:

Maybe it's that young lady who had head lice who possibly also had
lice in her "other" carpet area that she could have tried using gasoline
*there*.
Ouch!!!!

- From "The Sayings of Roy"

BobF

Jul 18, 2010, 11:45:35 PM7/18/10

Previously on alt.obituaries (Sun, 18 Jul 2010 04:01:53 -0700 (PDT) to
be exact), Hawthorne <vand...@gmail.com> wrote thusly:

Roy doesn't do humor.

--

I know someone who knows how to stuff a turkey: he crams in the
can-of-peas (the whole metal can and all), a well-soaked bread; after

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Rob Cibik

Jul 19, 2010, 10:02:04 AM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 2:17 am, "A" <a...@att.net> wrote:

> > Humor is definitely not your forte.
>
> > OUCH! Boy that's going to leave a mark. As if Roy doesn't have enough
> > scars.
>
>          I hope you feel 'guilty', Darrell, since many of them were caused
> by you.
>         (trying to make Darrell, Matthew, Bob F., Bill S., Terry D.F., Tim,
> and a couple of others hang their head in shame on never-letting-up in their
> abusive posts)

yeah, Darrell, Matthew, et al.

David Carson

Jul 19, 2010, 10:50:42 AM7/19/10
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 01:17:37 -0500, "A" <aa...@att.net> wrote:

>"The Kentucky Wizard" <KyWi...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

>> OUCH! Boy that's going to leave a mark. As if Roy doesn't have enough
>> scars.
>

> I hope you feel 'guilty', Darrell, since many of them were caused
>by you.
> (trying to make Darrell, Matthew, Bob F., Bill S., Terry D.F., Tim,
>and a couple of others hang their head in shame on never-letting-up in their
>abusive posts)

> Does all this make you somehow feel 'superior' as a human bean? [not
>a misspelling]
> Someone wil come along and swallow *you* up whole--and then spit you
>out, and then you can feel as I do.

Roy, you aren't the victim. How many times have you jumped on someone
for expressing political views you disagree with, and called them
names? How many times have you tried to correct someone who wasn't
wrong, pointing out their supposed mistakes with gleeful enthusiasm,
then failed to apologize when they showed you they weren't wrong? You
bring the abuse upon yourself a lot more than you realize.

And I guess you've forgotten that Darrell used to get it just as bad
as you do here. And, like you, he brought most of it upon himself. He
made it stop, though, and so can you.

B. R. Slim

Jul 19, 2010, 10:25:26 AM7/19/10
On 7/18/2010 10:45 PM, BobF wrote:

> Previously on alt.obituaries (Sun, 18 Jul 2010 04:01:53 -0700 (PDT) to
> be exact), Hawthorne<vand...@gmail.com> wrote thusly:
>
>> On Jul 18, 4:28 am, "A"<a...@att.net> wrote:
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>
>>> Which Playmate spread has the best spread?
>>
>> Humor is definitely not your forte.
>
> Roy doesn't do humor.

She did sex once.

Rob Cibik

Jul 19, 2010, 1:57:43 PM7/19/10
On Jul 19, 10:25 am, "B. R. Slim" <aLIEber...@nutballAA.com> wrote:

> >> Humor is definitely not your forte.
>
> > Roy doesn't do humor.
>
> She did sex once.

"the sex thingy" to be more precise.

however, i don't know if humping a piece of rubber cushioned with air
qualifies.

Hoodoo

Jul 19, 2010, 2:32:30 PM7/19/10
A <aa...@att.net>, on Mon Jul 19 2010 01:17:37 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight
Time), spoke thusly:

>>> spreads?
>>>
>>> Which Playmate spread has the best spread?
>>
>> Humor is definitely not your forte.
>>
>> OUCH! Boy that's going to leave a mark. As if Roy doesn't have
>> enough scars.
>

> I hope you feel 'guilty', Darrell, since many of them were caused by
> you. (trying to make Darrell, Matthew, Bob F., Bill S., Terry D.F.,
> Tim, and a couple of others hang their head in shame on
> never-letting-up in their abusive posts) Does all this make you
> somehow feel 'superior' as a human bean? [not a misspelling] Someone
> wil come along and swallow *you* up whole--and then spit you out, and
> then you can feel as I do.

Oh my god! That is just too much, a-hole roy-o-boy!

Please, please, PLEASE do not regale us any further with your fellatio
adventures and whether you swallow or spit!

Ack!

Paraphrasing what I posted earlier today in another thread:

Do not worry a-hole roy-o-boy, you've got a lock on the
"Mama Liked The Roses" sentiment as seen at:
http://www.surfwriter.net/roy%27s_world.htm>

Here are two links to soundbites which seem to define you:

http://snipurl.com/zlct7 [www_entertonement_com]
http://snipurl.com/zlcui [www_entertonement_com]

--
Trout Mask Replica

KFJC.org, WFMU.org, WMSE.org, or WUSB.org;
because the pigoenholed programming of music channels
on Sirius Satellite, and its internet radio player, suck

Hawthorne

Jul 19, 2010, 2:51:28 PM7/19/10

I believe rubber Al is inflated with HGH, not air.

Hoodoo

Jul 19, 2010, 7:01:52 PM7/19/10
Hawthorne <vand...@gmail.com>, on Mon Jul 19 2010 13:51:28 GMT-0500

(Central Daylight Time), spoke thusly:

>>> She did sex once.
>>
>> "the sex thingy" to be more precise.
>>
>> however, i don't know if humping a piece of rubber cushioned with
>> air qualifies.
>
> I believe rubber Al is inflated with HGH, not air.

More likely roofies or a similar date rape drug.

Rob Cibik

Jul 20, 2010, 1:43:33 PM7/20/10
On Jul 19, 2:51 pm, Hawthorne <vandel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > She did sex once.
>
> > "the sex thingy" to be more precise.
>
> > however, i don't know if humping a piece of rubber cushioned with air
> > qualifies.
>
> I believe rubber Al is inflated with HGH, not air.

that's real Al.

maker...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2013, 8:04:38 PM12/16/13
Which Playmate had the best spread? Allison Parks by a wide margin. Most beautiful Playmate ever.