Sniper kills at least 6 folks along 4th of July parade route in suburban Chicago

radioacti...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2022, 2:36:25 PM7/4/22
This latest one happened in Highland Park, a northern suburb in Chicagoland, and the gunman (or gunmen?) is still on the loose.

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida

Dave P.

Jul 4, 2022, 3:40:34 PM7/4/22
radioactive wrote:
> This latest one happened in Highland Park, a northern suburb in Chicagoland, and the gunman (or gunmen?) is still on the loose.
--------------
Nobody listened to the biologists calling for Zero Population
Growth 50 years ago, so population doubled, from 4 to 8 billion.
There are at least double the number of nutcases, too, and
probably a lot more....that's why we have communicable
diseases: to remove the unfit!
-----------
Mental illness: They're here, they're crazy,
get used to it!

MJ Emigh

Jul 4, 2022, 4:26:47 PM7/4/22
On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 2:40:34 PM UTC-5, Dave P. wrote:
> radioactive wrote:
> > This latest one happened in Highland Park, a northern suburb in Chicagoland, and the gunman (or gunmen?) is still on the loose.

I have to wonder if this was planned for last year's parade. Exactly a year ago, some guy was found on the 12th floor of a Chicago hotel with a huge arsenal leaning on the windowsill. He was arrested because a hotel employee reported what she saw. So, whatever he had planned didn't happen. Then.

Adam H. Kerman

Jul 4, 2022, 5:56:22 PM7/4/22
My family moved there when I was 3 but I haven't lived there in decades.

The suburb is largely Jewish although who knows if this was
anti-Semitic. At least two dozen injured although not all from gunfire.

The incident happened 15 minutes into the parade this morning; the
gunman was up on the roof. Described as white, male, 18-20. They don't
know who he is and he's at large.

Turn off javascript to read if necessary.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-highland-park-shooting-fourth-of-july-parade-20220704-ai4yuthlqfac7ljmv5zj2tiybe-story.html

Adam H. Kerman

Jul 4, 2022, 6:27:19 PM7/4/22
Sniper identified; manhunt concentrating on downtown Highland Park

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2022/7/4/23194354/highland-park-fourth-july-parade-gunfire

Turd Ferguson

Jul 4, 2022, 7:15:14 PM7/4/22

radioacti...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2022, 10:39:03 PM7/4/22
Sure don't enjoy admitting this, but the classroom vid does display a smidgen of talent. Or at least stage presence. And he's certainly got an interesting look.

But alas, the prospect of the fledgeling showbiz career of Bobby Crimo III eclipsing the musical success of Monte Rock III--low bar THERE--has been, as of this Independence Day 2022, nipped in the bud.

STYBLE/Florida

Travoltron

Jul 5, 2022, 1:33:52 PM7/5/22

Travoltron

Jul 5, 2022, 1:37:53 PM7/5/22
His mom's website. She seems to be mentally ill.
https://www.trilogyenergysystems.org/

Adam H. Kerman

Jul 5, 2022, 6:21:07 PM7/5/22