Movie & TV Actor Charles Gunning (Miller's Crossing, Waking Life)

ali assa seen

Dec 17, 2002, 4:03:46 PM12/17/02
It appears that one of Rick Linklater's "Slacker" team has left us:

> Veteran Actor Charles Gunning Passes Quietly In The Night
>
> Veteran film and television actor Charles Gunning died Wednesday
> December 11th. He was 51 years old. The highly spiritual actor died
> quietly in his sleep. He had been battling a number of physical
> ailments sustained in a major car accident in November of 2002.
> Gunning appeared in many of director Rick Linklater零 film projects
> including Slacker, Waking Life and The Newton Boys. He also appeared
> in the Cohen Brothers Miller零 Crossing, one of Mr. Gunning零 break out
> roles. Gunning was also a veteran television actor appearing in Murder
> She Wrote, Louis and Clark, Star Trek and many other programs. Mr.
> Gunning also appeared in many national and international television
> commercials.
>
> Gunning was currently producing a short film in Desert Hot Springs
> California, the city where he resided for the past two years. He was
> set to shoot a major television commercial as well.
>
> A memorial service was held Sunday December 15th, at the Grace Church
> in Desert Hot Springs. Gunning is survived by his wife Amy Gunning and
> many friends.

caesar...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 7:43:41 PM6/4/15
I was watching Slacker right now when I saw him, he appeared in one of my favorite movies of all time Waking Life.
May God rest his soul in peace

wreckedem...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2017, 12:24:01 AM6/9/17
Slacker is one of my all time favorite films and Mr. Gunning is my favorite character in it. I hope he has finally found the true call. RIP