Jimmy Carter turns 98

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Meteorite Debris

unread,
Oct 1, 2022, 6:27:34 PMOct 1
to
Born 1 October 1924. He has been out of office for more than 41 years and is now 3 1/2 years older than George HW Bush who died at 94. The oldest president and the longest post office life span.

https://tinyurl.com/2j2kx3r7

Meteorite Debris

unread,
Oct 1, 2022, 7:00:32 PMOct 1
to
On Sunday, 2 October 2022 at 08:57:34 UTC+10:30, Meteorite Debris wrote:
> Born 1 October 1924. He has been out of office for more than 41 years and is now 3 1/2 years older than George HW Bush who died at 94. The oldest president and the longest post office life span.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2j2kx3r7

For some strange reason Wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States_by_age is calculating the age of presidents frozen to 28 September 2022. Hasn't shifted for several days. Something wrong with their code.

Louis Epstein

unread,
Oct 1, 2022, 7:38:02 PMOct 1
to
Meteorite Debris <peter.gre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 2 October 2022 at 08:57:34 UTC+10:30, Meteorite Debris wrote:
>> Born 1 October 1924. He has been out of office for more than 41 years and is now 3 1/2 years older than George HW Bush who died at 94. The oldest president and the longest post office life span.
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2j2kx3r7

(Today Russell M. Nelson got his perfunctory every-six-months
reelection as President of the LDS Church...he is three weeks
older than Carter (born September 9,1924)).

> For some strange reason Wikipedia page
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States_by_age
> is calculating the age of presidents frozen to 28 September 2022. Hasn't
> shifted for several days. Something wrong with their code.

Their age calculation freezes at times.
Making any revision whatsoever of the page unlocks it,
among other things.

-=-=-
The World Trade Center towers MUST rise again,
at least as tall as before...or terror has triumphed.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages