Robyn Millan, 71, sitcom actress opp Davy Jones & David Cassidy -- July 2020

That Derek

Oct 16, 2021, 1:57:04 PM10/16/21
[January 17th, 1949 -- July 14th, 2020[

I just caught a 1971 rerun of “The Partridge Family” with the off-kilter episode name “Dora! Dora! Dora!,” which was an obvious titular spin on a grand-scale1970 war film about Pearl Harbor called “Tora! Tora! Tora!” Anyway, the plot involved Keith (David Cassidy) being smitten with an untalented tone-deaf girl singer named “Dora.”

I became interested in the ingėnue portraying Dora and IMdB’ed ROBYN MILLAN, who also played “Vanessa,” David Jones’s love interest in the pilot episode of “The Monkees” – the one where they get a gig at a country club party and which tacked on screen tests for both Jones and Michael Nesmith.

According to IMdB, Ms. Millan, born January 17th, 1949, passed away on July 14th, 2020, aged 71.

www.imdb.com/name/nm0587632/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

This 2017 obit for Cassidy has a photo caption that states that he and Ms. Millan dated in the 1970s.

www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/david-cassidy-and-robyn-millan

No other Internet-derivable information nor an obit for Ms. Millan is readily available.

In 2019, there was a TV news story about a missing Florida woman with Alzheimer’s disease sharing the same nomenclature, same spelling, and within the same age range.

However, this Robyn Millan could not have been the subject matter as the missing woman was charted as being 5 feet-11 inches tall -- unlike the ingénue who played opposite the notoriously diminutive Davy Jones.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/12/18/70-year-old-robyn-millan-marlin-who-suffers-from-alzheimers-missing/

A Friend

Oct 16, 2021, 4:30:14 PM10/16/21
In article <c7e29d2b-b31b-49cb...@googlegroups.com>,
That Derek <that...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [January 17th, 1949 -- July 14th, 2020[
>
> I just caught a 1971 rerun of “The Partridge Family” with the off-kilter
> episode name “Dora! Dora! Dora!,” which was an obvious titular spin on a
> grand-scale1970 war film about Pearl Harbor called “Tora! Tora! Tora!”
> Anyway, the plot involved Keith (David Cassidy) being smitten with an
> untalented tone-deaf girl singer named “Dora.”
>
> I became interested in the ing?nue portraying Dora and IMdB’ed ROBYN MILLAN,
> who also played “Vanessa,” David Jones’s love interest in the pilot episode
> of “The Monkees” – the one where they get a gig at a country club party
> and which tacked on screen tests for both Jones and Michael Nesmith.
>
> According to IMdB, Ms. Millan, born January 17th, 1949, passed away on July
> 14th, 2020, aged 71.
>
> www.imdb.com/name/nm0587632/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
>
> This 2017 obit for Cassidy has a photo caption that states that he and Ms.
> Millan dated in the 1970s.
>
> www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/david-cassidy-and-robyn-millan
>
> No other Internet-derivable information nor an obit for Ms. Millan is
> readily available.
>
> In 2019, there was a TV news story about a missing Florida woman with
> Alzheimer’s disease sharing the same nomenclature, same spelling, and within
> the same age range.
>
> However, this Robyn Millan could not have been the subject matter as the
> missing woman was charted as being 5 feet-11 inches tall -- unlike the
> ingénue who played opposite the notoriously diminutive Davy Jones.
>
> https://miami.cbslocal.com/2019/12/18/70-year-old-robyn-millan-marlin-who-suffers-from-alzheimers-missing/

Pic:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/34621490860943244/

lord god king bufu

Sep 15, 2023, 12:26:07 AM9/15/23
It appears that Millan-Marlin WAS Robyn according to public records. Why her drivers license had an inaccurate height considering David Cassidy was 5'7 (story is that was his actual height) at best is perplexing. https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/robyn-millan_id_G-6308861905045378511