Kathy S. Fuller July 27, 1960 - August 2, 2004

Will Dockery

Aug 3, 2004, 10:41:29 AM8/3/04
Kathy S. Fuller

Kathy S. Fuller July 27, 1960 - August 2, 2004 COLUMBUS, GA - Funeral
services will be held 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, at Striffler-Hamby
Mortuary Macon Road Chapel. The family will receive friends at the
funeral home this evening from 6 to 8 p.m. Kathy S. Fuller, 44, of
Columbus, died Sunday, Aug. 1, at the Columbus Hospice House. Mrs.
Fuller was born July 27, 1960 in Atlanta, Ga., and had lived in
Columbus most of her life. Survivors include her husband, Frank Fuller
of Columbus; a daughter, Sarah Dockery of Columbus; a son, Clay
Dockery and his wife, Sara of New York City, N.Y.; mother, Norma Kemp
and her husband, Fred of Columbus; father, Marcus Strickland of
Columbus; a sister, Victoria French of Columbus; an uncle, Ralph McCoy
of Columbus; and a nephew, Troy Combs of Columbus. In lieu of flowers,
donations may be made to Columbus Hospice House, 7020 Moon Road,
Columbus, GA 31909.

Will Dockery

Aug 3, 2004, 11:30:06 AM8/3/04

August 3, 2004
Sleep well dear Sister. We will meet again.

To the family of Kathy: I am deeply saddened by the passing of Kathy.
We were very close friends back in the late 70's and early 80's. I have
not seen her in many years, but knew of her illness from a mutual
friend. Please accept my condolences.

Lynn Covington Bishop
Lynn Bishop (Columbus, GA )

August 3, 2004
Kathy, we will never forget you: your charm, grace and beauty are
immortal in our hearts.
Love,
Will
Will Dockery (Columbus, GA )

Will Dockery

Aug 5, 2004, 9:11:32 AM8/5/04
"Will Dockery" <opb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<ceob1u$5...@odak26.prod.google.com>...

August 4, 2004
Frank & family, so sorry to hear about Kathy's passing. Our hearts &
prayers go out to you & your family.We didn'y know anything about it
until Rocky & Becky told us today as soon as they found out. May God
bless you
Billy & Jerrie Doster (Phenix City, AL )

August 4, 2004
With deepest sympathy, the family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Lena Whitley (LaGrange, GA )

August 4, 2004
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family in this time of sorrow.
Jeff & Lynn Nixon (LaGrange, GA )

Will Dockery

Aug 9, 2004, 6:33:51 AM8/9/04
fearde...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery) wrote in message news:<47fc49bd.04080...@posting.google.com>...

August 7, 2004
Words do not suffice to express the sadness Kathy's passing brings.
Our heartfelt condolences to all who knew and loved her.
Paul & Laura Wilson (Phenix City, AL )

Will Dockery

Nov 22, 2012, 6:15:52 PM11/22/12
On Monday, August 9, 2004:
Thanks to all who posted... as DeForest Kelley put it, she is:

"Not gone as long as we... remember."

Will Dockery

Jul 31, 2013, 4:39:14 AM7/31/13

Will Dockery

Jun 29, 2022, 10:59:39 AMJun 29
Worth another drag.

Zod

Jun 29, 2022, 11:42:38 AMJun 29
On Tuesday, August 3, 2004 at 10:41:29 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Kathy S. Fuller
>
> Kathy S. Fuller July 27, 1960 - August 2, 2004 COLUMBUS, GA - Funeral
> services will be held 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 4, at Striffler-Hamby
> Mortuary Macon Road Chapel. The family will receive friends at the
> funeral home this evening from 6 to 8 p.m. Kathy S. Fuller, 44, of
> Columbus, died Sunday, Aug. 1, at the Columbus Hospice House. Mrs.
> Fuller was born July 27, 1960 in Atlanta, Ga., and had lived in
> Columbus most of her life. Survivors include her husband, Frank Fuller
> of Columbus; a daughter, Sarah Dockery of Columbus; a son, Clay
^^^^
> Dockery and his wife, Sarah of New York City, N.Y.; mother, Norma Kemp

Doc, did Clay marry his own sister? Did they fuck on their honeymoon?

Will Dockery

Jun 29, 2022, 12:32:19 PMJun 29
Yes and yes. If I recall it right, she fucked him with one of her strap on dildos but I was on Valium and a lot of booze at the time.
This was right before Clay moved north, where New York City turned him gay.