Where Did The Merkin Footballers Go?

1 view

Chris Fleitman

Jun 21, 2002, 5:52:25 PM6/21/02
Ed do...@the.pub wrote,

>True Patriot wrote:
>
>> Why didn't Team Useless-A bother to turn up for the second half of their
>> match against Germany? It wasn't very sporting of them, but those old
>> ladies who turned up in their place did the best that they could under the
>> circumstances, the poor old things.
>>

>Half the players in the yank squad play in Europe anyway, so it is a tribute
>to our superior training that they got this far. Still, it was a forgone
>conclusion that the yanks would loose against the hun. I mean, when have the
>yanks ever managed to beat them before on their own?
>Germany 1 England 5
>Ha Ha Ha!

Yeah, but you were beaten today by a third world country. Anyway, it was a nice
ride and we went out together. How ironic.

Chris Fleitman

"When people go to the circus, they don't want to see clowns. They want to see
lions and tigers, and that's what we are." - John Gotti

nick

Jun 22, 2002, 11:14:54 AM6/22/02

"Michael Power" <mpow...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Translation: "Amerikkka was trounced by a team that was lacklustre to
say
> > the least, so we'll pretend that we don't care because we can't bear to
> > face the fact that amerikkka is a failure".

> You seem to spend an awful lot of time and energy talking about this
> "failure". Why is that?

Because it's true.

> Is it possible that the USA is not a failure at all, but the greatest
success in all history,

No, sorry.

> Failures are passing things,

You hope.

> You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Tell that to all the non Americans currently being detained without charge.

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jun 22, 2002, 12:13:43 AM6/22/02
On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:46:32 -0400, Icana Keekyoarse <i...@bowery.org>
wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:21:40 -0400 (EDT), "True Patriot"
><RedWhite...@nd.blue> wrote:

>>the
>>>>

>>>Half the players in the yank squad play in Europe anyway, so it is a
>>tribute
>>>to our superior training that they got this far. Still, it was a forgone
>>>conclusion that the yanks would loose against the hun. I mean, when have
>>>the
>>>yanks ever managed to beat them before on their own?
>>

>>Oh, I've seen a couple of movies where...<sorry, I knew I couldn't write
>>that and keep a straight face>

>>>Germany 1 England 5
>>>Ha Ha Ha!
>>

>>Yeah, I noticed that at least half of them didn't recognise the merkin
>>anthem when it was being played before the game. I find myself wondering
>>how many of them have ever actually _been_ to the Useless-A.
>>Funny how times change, isn't it. The entire civilised world is applauding
>>a German victory.
>

>Never forget that the USA stomped a mudhole in the krauts ass in the big game.
>The one that really counted.
>
>As for "footie", we must import players from other locations. American males
>see it for what it is, a pussy's game and no self respecting AMERICAN MALE
>would get involved in it. Male children play it but by the time they have some
>hair on their ass they have moved on to some real sport leaving "footie" to the
>rightful crowd, girls and screaming parents.

Perhaps you can explain why players of 'American Football' are so
heavily padded? Is it so they won't hurt themselves?

Xx Speedy Omega xX

Jun 22, 2002, 12:01:30 PM6/22/02
>From: rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)

>Perhaps you can explain why players of 'American Football' are so
>heavily padded? Is it so they won't hurt themselves?

Here's your choice: Stand against a 300+ pound linebacker who will be
charging full tilt into you with the express intent of hitting you as hard as
he can with his body, his helmet, his shoulder pads, etc...

Please choose one answer:

1. You dress like a ponce ie: nancy world cup player and get seriously injured
or killed.

2. You wear protective pads so you can inflict the same amount of brute force
on said 300+ lbs. linebacker.

Answer?
-----------------
Ninety7GT

" When roused, we are righteous in our outrage, terrible in our force. When
provoked by this level of barbarism, we will bear any suffering, pay any cost,
go to any length, in pursuit of justice. " - L. Pitts, Jr.

Xx Speedy Omega xX

Jun 22, 2002, 1:26:05 PM6/22/02
>From: "John of Aix" j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr

>Evil Noodle wrote:
>
>> Hollywood is the biggest peddler of revisionist history there is,
>> unfortunately many Americans make the mistake of confusing this with
>> historical fact.
>
>Many? I think you are being kind. I've known and know quite a few US
>Americans and barely a couple of them have been able to hold a civilized
>and cultured conversation, including those with a dozen letters after
>their name. It is a nation of cretins in the main.

Is there anyone who wcould have a civilized conversation with you smelly
Frogs? Sheesh, are you idiots still peeing in the streets? It is not
uncommon to see Froggies urinating out in the open, over bridges, in doorways,
etc.. Gawd you people are uncivilized smelly bastards.

M. Eglestone

Jun 22, 2002, 3:33:46 PM6/22/02

I have serious doubts that even one out of 1,000 Americans have ever
been to a Soccer Game. Perhaps a few more than that have watched a game
or two on Television, but I doubt it. The game just isn't that popular
in the United States.

Given the level of support they have at home, the fact that the U.S.A.
even HAS a team that can compete at the International Level is
astounding to me!

From all the reports I read, we did fairly well this year. Perhaps we
will do better next year. Personally, I am one of those Americans who
has no intention of watching a game; and only a passing interest in who
wins.

Good luck to all those who enjoy the game.

May YOUR favorite team win!
----

- Mike -

Little John

Jun 22, 2002, 4:29:43 PM6/22/02
On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:13:43 GMT, rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence
Fformby-Smythe), experiencing a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:

>Perhaps you can explain why players of 'American Football' are so
>heavily padded? Is it so they won't hurt themselves?

Because, unlike that sissified "sport" you call football, American football is
full contact. We can use our hands. We can carry the ball. And, we can try
our damnedest to break the person carrying the ball.

jammin1

If you ain't in bed by 11...Go home!

Xx Speedy Omega xX

Jun 22, 2002, 4:55:40 PM6/22/02
>From: Facts from the past

>On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:49:40 +0100, "Evil Noodle" <evil....@ntlworld.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Bull, London was hammered but not a smoldering ruin, for that you
>>would best consider Berlin at the end of the war.
>

>During World War II, whole civilian populations were carpet-bombed, not
>accidentally but intentionally. Citizens of Coventry, England, sued their own
>country for damages stemming from bombing by the German Luftwaffe. The suit
>came after the people learned that, due to the breaking of the German Enigma
>code, Prime Minister Winston Churchill knew in advance of the bombing but did
>not warn or evacuate citizens to avoid alerting the Germans that the code had
>been broken.

I agree with Churchill's decision to keep the secret of Enigma. He made a
terrible decision in time of war which took great courage. While I understand
the tragic loss of life in Coventry, to lose the secrecy of Enigma would have
cost far most allied lives, yanks as well as British. Kudo's to the Brits for
showing great courage under fire. My mothers fiance was killed during the
Blitz and I had many rellies living in and around the UK during WW2. I have
nothing but admiration for the Brisish people.

Now, back to flaming you pommy bastards. ;-P

Sara

Xx Speedy Omega xX

Jun 22, 2002, 4:57:03 PM6/22/02
>From: "John of Aix" j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr
>Date: 6/22/02 4:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>Icana Keekyoarse wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:16:56 +0200, "John of Aix"
>> <j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr> wrote:

>>> Bwahahahahahahaha. American males are so male that the country has
>>> one of the highest proportion of fags in the world and when they
>>> play the ridiculous game that they call football they dress up in
>>> silly costumes with oversized shoulder pads, face armour and bloody
>>> great codpieces to try and pretend that underneath they are not
>>> skinny wimps scared of getting their fingernails broken.
>>
>> Boiler plate cut and paste I see. You all post the same thing, to the
>
>It could be than many a mickle makes a muckle and than such a consensus
>points to an inherent truth.
>
>> word. The jealousy of the weak is a curious thing to see. All their
>> minds are thrown in the same blender...the UK is a jealous little
>> place.
>
>That may be but I am most certainly not jealous of the barbaric,
>uneducated USA thanks. I prefer civilization.

Have you ever been to the US and if so to what states, area?

Chris Fleitman

Jun 22, 2002, 5:06:04 PM6/22/02
rene...@anglicam.org wrote,

It's because they are being knocked down by 400 pounds of red meat. In soccer,
where everybody is prancing around like sissy school girls on a hot beach, you
don't need that kind of thing. I watched the first 5 minutes of the US-German
game and turned it off for something more entertaining (Sponge Bob Square
Pants).

gn(arled, u) direct

Jun 22, 2002, 5:17:42 PM6/22/02
Little John wrote in message
<0dn9husthprdkc0cs...@4ax.com>...

In other words, rugby with armour, oxygen and rest periods.

Chris Fleitman

Jun 22, 2002, 5:20:35 PM6/22/02
John of Aix wrote,

>Icana Keekyoarse wrote:
>> As for "footie", we must import players from other locations.
>> American males see it for what it is, a pussy's game and no self
>> respecting AMERICAN MALE would get involved in it. Male children play
>

>Bwahahahahahahaha. American males are so male that the country has one
>of the highest proportion of fags

Jealous? It sounds like penis sucking envy to me. You man ass lickers even talk
gay. I can't blame you though; I've seen your hairy-smelly women. Save the
perFUME and take a shower and wash that grease off.

>in the world and when they play the
>ridiculous game that they call football they dress up in silly costumes
>with oversized shoulder pads, face armour and bloody great codpieces to
>try and pretend that underneath they are not skinny wimps scared of
>getting their fingernails broken.

Look who's talking? Obviously all those brains you eat aren't doing you any
good. Tell me, sleaze bag, when was the last time you chicken shits didn't run
from something important? Humm?

Xx Speedy Omega xX

Jun 22, 2002, 5:32:32 PM6/22/02
>From: "gn(arled, u) direct" a...@a.com

How many of your lard arsed rugby players weigh 300+ pounds?

Morton Davis

Jun 22, 2002, 6:38:48 PM6/22/02

"gn(arled, u) direct" <a...@a.com> wrote in message

But we do not play it using human heads as balls, which has been done by
English.

-*MORT*-

Baroness Edwina Frogbucket

Jun 22, 2002, 7:38:51 PM6/22/02

"Little John" <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com> wrote in message

Two completely different games, so there's no comparison. Try comparing it
to rugby union....two teams of men doing the same as your lot, except they
have no padding or helmets. Stud-marks, croppped head burns, broken bones
and cauliflower ears - now that's tough - and the drinking after is even
tougher.

--
Baroness Edwina Frogbucket

True Patriot

Jun 22, 2002, 9:15:36 PM6/22/02
On 22 Jun 2002 16:01:30 GMT, nine...@aol.comXstangX (Xx Speedy Omega xX)
wrote:

>>From: rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe)
>
>>Perhaps you can explain why players of 'American Football' are so
>>heavily padded? Is it so they won't hurt themselves?
>
>Here's your choice: Stand against a 300+ pound linebacker who will be
>charging full tilt into you with the express intent of hitting you as hard
as
>he can with his body, his helmet, his shoulder pads, etc...
>
>Please choose one answer:
>
>1. You dress like a ponce ie: nancy world cup player and get seriously
injured
>or killed.
>
>2. You wear protective pads so you can inflict the same amount of brute
>force
>on said 300+ lbs. linebacker.

There are no more injuries in rugby than there are in pussyball - er,
sorry, Merkin Football. The players are the same size, the game is faster
and rougher and the players don't wear suits of armour nor do they carry on
like a bunch of ballerinas.
There's your answer, you toothless old crackwhore, so feel free to go choke
on it.

--
"I am the network dumb fuck". Don't Mess With Texas, 16th June 2002

True Patriot

Jun 22, 2002, 9:27:49 PM6/22/02
On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:06:27 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<mich...@michelle.org> wrote:

>In article <newscache$9284yg$bf3$1...@news.tiscali.fr>,

> "John of Aix" <j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr> wrote:
>

>> Let me explain it to you. Boys who dress up in armour to play a game are
>> not what I would call men, just a bunch of fags. Funny that, the USA has
>> the highest percentage of gays of any country in the Western world.
>
>You should know, penis breath. Are you a cock sucker or a cock suckee?

Christ, yet another merkin crackwhore looking for a quickie in the
newsgroups.

M. Eglestone

Jun 22, 2002, 10:26:32 PM6/22/02

Bernard Hubbard

Jun 23, 2002, 2:37:49 AM6/23/02
M. Eglestone wrote:
> I have serious doubts that even one out of 1,000 Americans have ever
> been to a Soccer Game. Perhaps a few more than that have watched a game
> or two on Television, but I doubt it. The game just isn't that popular
> in the United States.
>
> Given the level of support they have at home, the fact that the U.S.A.
> even HAS a team that can compete at the International Level is
> astounding to me!
>
> From all the reports I read, we did fairly well this year. Perhaps we
> will do better next year.

What an unknowing bastard are you? World Cup Soccer only comes around
every 4 years. The same year as the winter Olympics, hon.

--
Bernard Hubbard TO EMAIL ME ADD ".au" to my reply address
Australian and Proud

True Patriot

Jun 23, 2002, 3:27:41 AM6/23/02

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:26:32 -0400, "M. Eglestone" <sms...@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> From all the reports I read, we did fairly well this year. Perhaps we
>will do better next year.

Next year???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Little John

Jun 23, 2002, 3:29:31 AM6/23/02
On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:17:42 +0100, "gn(arled, u) direct" <a...@a.com>,

experiencing a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:

>Little John wrote in message
><0dn9husthprdkc0cs...@4ax.com>...
>>On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:13:43 GMT, rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence
>>Fformby-Smythe), experiencing a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:
>>

>>>Perhaps you can explain why players of 'American Football' are so
>>>heavily padded? Is it so they won't hurt themselves?
>>
>>Because, unlike that sissified "sport" you call football, American
>football is
>>full contact. We can use our hands. We can carry the ball. And, we can
>try
>>our damnedest to break the person carrying the ball.
>
>In other words, rugby with armour, oxygen and rest periods.

How many 300-400 pound rugby players have you seen? And, no, it's not rugby,
not by a long shot.

True Patriot

Jun 23, 2002, 3:45:27 AM6/23/02
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 07:29:31 GMT, Little John <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com>
wrote:

Damned right gridiron isn't rugby; gridiron is Pussyball, and you'd do well
to remember that needledick.

Lanimal

Jun 23, 2002, 4:49:19 AM6/23/02
In article <3D1531D8...@bellsouth.net>, sms...@bellsouth.net
says...

The US soccer team did really well and I was dissapointed when they lost
to Germany (they should have drawn the match at least, Germany were
lucky).

I hope they get some of the recoginition they deserve in the States.
Whatever the current opinion of the game itself is, they play well and
should be recognised for their talents.

Cheers

Pete

John of Aix

Jun 23, 2002, 6:43:32 AM6/23/02
Lanimal wrote:

> The US soccer team did really well and I was dissapointed when they
> lost to Germany (they should have drawn the match at least, Germany
> were lucky).
>
> I hope they get some of the recoginition they deserve in the States.
> Whatever the current opinion of the game itself is, they play well and
> should be recognised for their talents.

I agree. Let's hope that it boosts football in the States, now the only
major nation that doesn't figure particularly in international
competitions.

John of Aix

Jun 23, 2002, 6:41:11 AM6/23/02
Bernard Hubbard wrote:
> M. Eglestone wrote:
>> I have serious doubts that even one out of 1,000 Americans have ever
>> been to a Soccer Game. Perhaps a few more than that have watched a
>> game or two on Television, but I doubt it. The game just isn't that
>> popular in the United States.
>>
>> Given the level of support they have at home, the fact that the
>> U.S.A. even HAS a team that can compete at the International Level is
>> astounding to me!
>>
>> From all the reports I read, we did fairly well this year. Perhaps
>> we will do better next year.
>
> What an unknowing bastard are you? World Cup Soccer only comes around
> every 4 years. The same year as the winter Olympics, hon.

Well he did say he doesn't follow the sport so it is understandable that
he isn't aware of the four year rotation (soon to be changed to 2 years
if FIFA (the internatinal football body for you unknowing merkins) have
their way). I couldn't tell you sod all about the 'World' Series as I
don't follow Baseball.

Mark Trudgill

Jun 23, 2002, 6:59:38 AM6/23/02
The message <af31u5$b3fsq$1...@ID-58798.news.dfncis.de>
from "Baroness Edwina Frogbucket" <edwina.f...@void.com> contains
these words:

> Two completely different games, so there's no comparison. Try comparing it
> to rugby union....two teams of men doing the same as your lot, except they
> have no padding or helmets. Stud-marks, croppped head burns, broken bones
> and cauliflower ears - now that's tough - and the drinking after is even
> tougher.

Oh come now, Rugby Union is played by upper class twits and public
school boys,
Now Rugby league, that's a mans game!!
We played some of these big hard American footballers from an airforce
base in Germany.
HM forces challenged them to play Rugby League, they thought they were
man enough,
2 clothesline tackles and their prop forwards being launched a time or
two in the scrum
and they daren't touch the ball!!

Little John

Jun 23, 2002, 8:10:27 AM6/23/02

I just checked the websites of several professional rugby teams and couldn't
find a single player over 225 pounds. That's a far cry from the 300-400+ pounds
for most football players. That's about the size of the receivers and some of
the running backs, the kickers and most quarterbacks.

But, again, they're two different games and comparisons are not easily
forthcoming.

Little John

Jun 23, 2002, 8:54:14 AM6/23/02
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:27:41 -0400 (EDT), "True Patriot"

<RedWhite...@nd.blue>, experiencing a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:26:32 -0400, "M. Eglestone" <sms...@bellsouth.net>
>wrote:
>
>> From all the reports I read, we did fairly well this year. Perhaps we
>>will do better next year.
>
>Next year???
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Perhaps he should have said, "...the next year."

Little John

Jun 23, 2002, 8:55:17 AM6/23/02

ooooo Dick attacks! Projecting again, are you?

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jun 23, 2002, 9:15:22 AM6/23/02
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:49:19 +0100, Lanimal <pet...@myrealbox.com>
wrote:

This has to be a forgery. Pedro sounds like he's sober!

Frank Ney

Jun 23, 2002, 12:32:43 PM6/23/02
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:10:27 GMT, an orbiting mind control laser caused
Little John <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com> to write:

>I just checked the websites of several professional rugby teams and couldn't
>find a single player over 225 pounds. That's a far cry from the 300-400+ pounds
>for most football players. That's about the size of the receivers and some of
>the running backs, the kickers and most quarterbacks.
>
>But, again, they're two different games and comparisons are not easily
>forthcoming.

True, because in rugby everyone is eligible to carry the ball at all times,
not just after a fumble like in gridiron. The only similarity in the two
games is the ball (just about).

I actually like to watch Aussie Rules when it shows up on my cable system.

Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV
--
"These days, air travel makes me look longingly at Greyhound buses. It
makes me look longingly at being dragged behind a motorcycle."

phxbrd

Jun 23, 2002, 1:03:09 PM6/23/02

> I think I'll laugh at you now, Bwahahahahahaha........ there that's
better.

In addition to being a shameless crossposter, you now add plagiarism to your
long list of defects. No shame, honor, or self respect there, innit?

gn(arled, u) direct

Jun 23, 2002, 2:01:53 PM6/23/02
Morton Davis wrote in message ...

Exactly. What a bunch of politically correct panzies you are.

Little John

Jun 23, 2002, 7:29:24 PM6/23/02
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:32:43 -0400, Frank Ney <n4...@icqmail.com>, experiencing

a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:10:27 GMT, an orbiting mind control laser caused
>Little John <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com> to write:
>
>>I just checked the websites of several professional rugby teams and couldn't
>>find a single player over 225 pounds. That's a far cry from the 300-400+
pounds
>>for most football players. That's about the size of the receivers and some of
>>the running backs, the kickers and most quarterbacks.
>>
>>But, again, they're two different games and comparisons are not easily
>>forthcoming.
>
>True, because in rugby everyone is eligible to carry the ball at all times,
>not just after a fumble like in gridiron. The only similarity in the two
>games is the ball (just about).
>
>I actually like to watch Aussie Rules when it shows up on my cable system.

Me too.

Morton Davis

Jun 23, 2002, 8:19:14 PM6/23/02

"Little John" <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com> wrote in message

When the Shiellas start playing naked I might watch.

-*MORT*-

M. Eglestone

Jun 23, 2002, 11:06:08 PM6/23/02
--------------------------------

> Bernard Hubbard wrote:
>
> What an unknowing bastard are you? World Cup Soccer only comes around
> every 4 years. The same year as the winter Olympics, hon.

--------------------------

As stated (very clearly) Bernard, most Americans (myself included) know
absolutely NOTHING about the sport. That doesn't make me (or them)
unknowing bastards, it just means that we aren't interested enough to
even check it out; not our cup of tea - what

May YOUR team do well!
-----

- Mike -

Guido Gambolia

Jun 23, 2002, 11:20:24 PM6/23/02

Bernard "I want a bone in my cupboard" Hubbard, is a very hostile and
flaming OZ homosexual. He just doesn't like Americans. I suspect he
can't get a date with any who are tourist in hell.

--
Guido G.

Bernard Hubbard

Jun 24, 2002, 4:12:18 AM6/24/02

If he has none of the above, what the fuck does he have?

Ed

Jun 24, 2002, 4:40:22 AM6/24/02

Chris Fleitman wrote:

> Ed do...@the.pub wrote,
>
> >True Patriot wrote:
> >
> >> Why didn't Team Useless-A bother to turn up for the second half of their
> >> match against Germany? It wasn't very sporting of them, but those old
> >> ladies who turned up in their place did the best that they could under the
> >> circumstances, the poor old things.
> >>

> >Half the players in the yank squad play in Europe anyway, so it is a tribute
> >to our superior training that they got this far. Still, it was a forgone
> >conclusion that the yanks would loose against the hun. I mean, when have the
> >yanks ever managed to beat them before on their own?
> >Germany 1 England 5
> >Ha Ha Ha!
>
> Yeah, but you were beaten today by a third world country. Anyway, it was a nice
> ride and we went out together. How ironic.

I assume you mean Brazil, the world champions many times over and the best team in
the world, so it's no great upset.

Glad you enjoyed it while it lasted though.

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Jun 24, 2002, 1:20:14 AM6/24/02
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:37:33 GMT, Cyphe...@nyc.rr.com wrote:

>In uk.local.london The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe <rene...@anglicam.org> wrote:
>#
># This has to be a forgery. Pedro sounds like he's sober!
>
>Who cares what Reverend Anus Cam thinks?

What does this have to do with comp.unix.solaris?

rickety

Jun 24, 2002, 9:14:52 AM6/24/02
<Mr Congeniality> wrote in message

> On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:13:43 GMT, rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence
> Fformby-Smythe) wrote:
<<snip>>
> Now if you still think being run into at a high rate of speed by a heavy
object
> won't hurt you when you're wear padding - put on your heaviest pair of
winter
> wooley underwear and go fuck a truck! You'll get the idea...

again my chance... Careful you could get HGV from that

--
Rickety

tosspot

Jun 24, 2002, 9:52:24 AM6/24/02

"rickety" <rick...@knickers.iname.com> wrote in message

that reminds me, why are all fire-engines called "dennis" ?

Ed

Jun 24, 2002, 9:49:41 AM6/24/02

Morton Davis wrote:

> "gn(arled, u) direct" <a...@a.com> wrote in message
> > Little John wrote in message
> > <0dn9husthprdkc0cs...@4ax.com>...

> > >Because, unlike that sissified "sport" you call football, American
> > football is
> > >full contact. We can use our hands. We can carry the ball. And, we can
> > try
> > >our damnedest to break the person carrying the ball.
> >
> > In other words, rugby with armour, oxygen and rest periods.
> >

> But we do not play it using human heads as balls, which has been done by
> English.

Of course not. Any american skull would shatter at the slightest impact.

--
"Your reap what you sew. One hopes you will reap exactly what you sew."
Mort 'Big Whooop' Davis, 5 May 2002

Ed

Jun 24, 2002, 9:02:39 AM6/24/02

Xx Speedy Omega xX wrote:

> >From: "John of Aix" j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr
>
> >Evil Noodle wrote:
> >
> >> Hollywood is the biggest peddler of revisionist history there is,
> >> unfortunately many Americans make the mistake of confusing this with
> >> historical fact.
> >
> >Many? I think you are being kind. I've known and know quite a few US
> >Americans and barely a couple of them have been able to hold a civilized
> >and cultured conversation, including those with a dozen letters after
> >their name. It is a nation of cretins in the main.
>
> Is there anyone who wcould have a civilized conversation with you smelly
> Frogs? Sheesh, are you idiots still peeing in the streets? It is not
> uncommon to see Froggies urinating out in the open, over bridges, in doorways,
> etc.. Gawd you people are uncivilized smelly bastards.

It's not just the frogs who have a habit of pissing in the open when an American
is nearby Sable. Try not to get too close or you might get an eyeful.

> -----------------
> Ninety7GT
>
> " When roused, we are righteous in our outrage, terrible in our force. When
> provoked by this level of barbarism, we will bear any suffering, pay any cost,
> go to any length, in pursuit of justice. " - L. Pitts, Jr.

Xx Speedy Omega xX

Jun 24, 2002, 10:36:29 AM6/24/02
>From: Ed do...@the.pub

>Xx Speedy Omega xX wrote:

>> Is there anyone who wcould have a civilized conversation with you smelly
>> Frogs? Sheesh, are you idiots still peeing in the streets? It is not
>> uncommon to see Froggies urinating out in the open, over bridges, in
>doorways,
>> etc.. Gawd you people are uncivilized smelly bastards.
>
>It's not just the frogs who have a habit of pissing in the open when an
>American
>is nearby Sable. Try not to get too close or you might get an eyeful.

Bwahahaha! This is actually funny SpEddy. You must be in a rare moment of
sobriety.

Ed

Jun 24, 2002, 10:47:01 AM6/24/02

Bernard Hubbard wrote:

> M. Eglestone wrote:
> >
> > From all the reports I read, we did fairly well this year. Perhaps we
> > will do better next year.
>

> What an unknowing bastard are you? World Cup Soccer only comes around
> every 4 years. The same year as the winter Olympics, hon.

Ecclescake only comes around himself once every four years himself, hence his
confusion. The remaining 3 are spent in rehab.

> > Personally, I am one of those Americans who
> > has no intention of watching a game; and only a passing interest in who
> > wins.
> >
> > Good luck to all those who enjoy the game.
> >
> > May YOUR favorite team win!

> > ----
> >
> > - Mike -

> --
> Bernard Hubbard TO EMAIL ME ADD ".au" to my reply address
> Australian and Proud
> Nuke every ARSEHOLELANDER
> They've *Fucked* the world, *Dubya Shrub* what a fucking joke.

Chris Fleitman

Jun 24, 2002, 5:54:13 PM6/24/02
Ed do...@the.pub wrote,

It was pretty fun. We'll start genetically producing players for next year. We
don't care about your little girly sports but as we all know, winning sells
products. See you next year, and bring plenty of tissues.

Chris Fleitman

One day you had your way - you had your turn - you had your say. Now it's time
for you to pay for fucking with the USA. - Boo1e 2001

Larry Jandro

Jun 25, 2002, 12:57:47 AM6/25/02
On 22 Jun 2002, Little John <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com> tapped

on a keyboard and said:
> Because, unlike that sissified "sport" you call football,
> American football is full contact. We can use our hands. We
> can carry the ball. And, we can try our damnedest to break the
> person carrying the ball.

You want a sissified team sport, try baseball. Can't play if it
rains, gets to hot or too cold. Most of the game is played while
sleeping, with an occasional bit of effort which lasts maybe fifteen
seconds.

And, in terms of action on the field, American football often isn't
much better. In an average down, the football is moved how far..?
Maybe six feet..?

David W

Jun 25, 2002, 1:12:38 AM6/25/02
liba...@aol.comKilOBL (Chris Fleitman) wrote
<nsips>

> >I assume you mean Brazil, the world champions many times over and the best
> >team in
> >the world, so it's no great upset.
> >
> >Glad you enjoyed it while it lasted though.
>
> It was pretty fun. We'll start genetically producing players for next year. We
> don't care about your little girly sports but as we all know, winning sells
> products. See you next year, and bring plenty of tissues.

uh oh chris, i hope yer kidding 'bout the "next year". if not, prepare
for the flaming from the SOCCER fanatics ("Bloody Merkin, don't even
know the World Cup is every 4 years. Bloody Hell!" ad nauseum...)

who cares, our SUPER BOWL is every year!

- san francisco dave

^^^^^

Chris Fleitman

Jun 25, 2002, 6:04:50 AM6/25/02
David W wrote,

I know I know. I realized it after it was too late. Oh well, let the flames
begin.

>who cares, our SUPER BOWL is every year!

Chris Fleitman

Alan

Jun 25, 2002, 9:42:28 AM6/25/02

Aussie Rules, well, uh, rules!

Trouser Trout: Genius

Jun 25, 2002, 10:58:12 AM6/25/02
On 21 Jun 2002 21:52:25 GMT, liba...@aol.comKilOBL (Chris Fleitman)
wrote:

>Ed do...@the.pub wrote,
>
>>True Patriot wrote:
>>
>>> Why didn't Team Useless-A bother to turn up for the second half of their
>>> match against Germany? It wasn't very sporting of them, but those old
>>> ladies who turned up in their place did the best that they could under the
>>> circumstances, the poor old things.
>>>

>>Half the players in the yank squad play in Europe anyway, so it is a tribute
>>to our superior training that they got this far. Still, it was a forgone
>>conclusion that the yanks would loose against the hun. I mean, when have the
>>yanks ever managed to beat them before on their own?
>>Germany 1 England 5
>>Ha Ha Ha!
>
>Yeah, but you were beaten today by a third world country. Anyway, it was a nice
>ride and we went out together. How ironic.

Most Americans didn't know the US was knocked out of the world cup.
The majority just don't care about soccer, and the remainder were too
busy rooting for Brazil against Engleland to notice.

phxbrd

Jun 25, 2002, 2:47:46 PM6/25/02

> They're big on revisionist history, and particularly any they can make up
that
> will cast a dim shadow on the US.
>

> jammin1

Yeah, but they're fun and easy to kick around....

Bernard Hubbard

Jun 26, 2002, 1:01:28 AM6/26/02

So you are going to send all the babies that are born in nine months
time to Brazil? What have they done to be punished so horribly?

> for Brazil against Engleland to notice.

Don't Mess With Texas

Jun 26, 2002, 8:47:15 AM6/26/02
rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe) wrote in message news:<3d13f968...@news.onetel.net.uk>...
> On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:46:32 -0400, Icana Keekyoarse <i...@bowery.org>
> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:21:40 -0400 (EDT), "True Patriot"
> ><RedWhite...@nd.blue> wrote:

> the

> tribute
> >>
> >>Oh, I've seen a couple of movies where...<sorry, I knew I couldn't write
> >>that and keep a straight face>

> >>Yeah, I noticed that at least half of them didn't recognise the merkin
> >>anthem when it was being played before the game. I find myself wondering
> >>how many of them have ever actually _been_ to the Useless-A.
> >>Funny how times change, isn't it. The entire civilised world is applauding
> >>a German victory.
> >

> >Never forget that the USA stomped a mudhole in the krauts ass in the big game.
> >The one that really counted.
> >
> >As for "footie", we must import players from other locations. American males
> >see it for what it is, a pussy's game and no self respecting AMERICAN MALE
> >would get involved in it. Male children play it but by the time they have some
> >hair on their ass they have moved on to some real sport leaving "footie" to the
> >rightful crowd, girls and screaming parents.

> Perhaps you can explain why players of 'American Football' are so
> heavily padded? Is it so they won't hurt themselves?

Only after you admit that the Euro666'ers love our game
so much that they started their own league - NFL Europe.

Fred Eg Bowinatuck

Jun 26, 2002, 8:57:44 AM6/26/02
"Don't Mess With Texas" <tx3...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Only after you admit that the Euro666'ers love our game
> so much that they started their own league - NFL Europe.

No, it is run and financed by the NFL teams, as somewhere to
bring borderline players on, and is mainly staffed by Merkins.

Don't Mess With Texas

Jun 26, 2002, 3:25:12 PM6/26/02
"Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<afcdm6$dienk$1...@ID-71384.news.dfncis.de>...

Bwwwhahahahahahah. Good try.

Just because you can't play with da big boys, does
not mean you don't like to watch 'em.

Those stadiums are always packed...

Bwwwhahahahahahaha.

Fred Eg Bowinatuck

Jun 26, 2002, 4:39:50 PM6/26/02
"Don't Mess With Texas" <tx3...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > "Don't Mess With Texas" <tx3...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Only after you admit that the Euro666'ers love our game
> > > so much that they started their own league - NFL Europe.
> >
> > No, it is run and financed by the NFL teams, as somewhere to
> > bring borderline players on, and is mainly staffed by Merkins.
>
> Bwwwhahahahahahah. Good try.
>
> Just because you can't play with da big boys, does
> not mean you don't like to watch 'em.
>
> Those stadiums are always packed...
>
> Bwwwhahahahahahaha.

I think you had better check your facts, between fits. The two
UK teams, had to be reduced to one, due to lack of support.
Do you know the relative attendance figures for football and
euro NFL? The difference is a factor of 10 to the third? I, like
many, watch NFL, and do not bother with euro NFL.

Chris Fleitman

Jun 26, 2002, 7:11:08 PM6/26/02
Bernard Hubbard <bern...@ozy.email.com.au> wrote in message news:<3D194AA8...@ozy.email.com.au>...

> Trouser Trout: Genius wrote:
> > On 21 Jun 2002 21:52:25 GMT, liba...@aol.comKilOBL (Chris Fleitman)
> > wrote:
> >

> >>Ed do...@the.pub wrote,

> >>Yeah, but you were beaten today by a third world country. Anyway, it was a nice
> >>ride and we went out together. How ironic.
> >>

> > Most Americans didn't know the US was knocked out of the world cup.
> > The majority just don't care about soccer, and the remainder were too
> > busy rooting
>
> So you are going to send all the babies that are born in nine months
> time to Brazil? What have they done to be punished so horribly?
>

> > for Brazil against Engleland to notice.

If they're not shiting on you when you pick them up, they're pissing
in your face when you change their diaper.

Don't Mess With Texas

Jun 27, 2002, 8:40:32 AM6/27/02
"Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<afd8oi$ddjfn$1...@ID-71384.news.dfncis.de>...

> "Don't Mess With Texas" <tx3...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > > "Don't Mess With Texas" <tx3...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > No, it is run and financed by the NFL teams, as somewhere to
> > > bring borderline players on, and is mainly staffed by Merkins.
> >
> > Bwwwhahahahahahah. Good try.
> >
> > Just because you can't play with da big boys, does
> > not mean you don't like to watch 'em.
> >
> > Those stadiums are always packed...
> >
> > Bwwwhahahahahahaha.
>
> I think you had better check your facts, between fits. The two
> UK teams, had to be reduced to one, due to lack of support.
> Do you know the relative attendance figures for football and
> euro NFL?

Bwwhwhahahahahahahahaha. Another good one!
All I know regarding Euro666NFL is that when I
watch, the stadiums are full. That's all I
need to know.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Oh yeah - God Bless America.

Fred Eg Bowinatuck

Jun 27, 2002, 9:20:59 AM6/27/02

> "Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > "Don't Mess With Texas" <tx3...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message

> > > Bwwwhahahahahahah. Good try.
> > >
> > > Just because you can't play with da big boys, does
> > > not mean you don't like to watch 'em.
> > >
> > > Those stadiums are always packed...
> > >
> > > Bwwwhahahahahahaha.
> >
> > I think you had better check your facts, between fits. The two
> > UK teams, had to be reduced to one, due to lack of support.
> > Do you know the relative attendance figures for football and
> > euro NFL?
>
> Bwwhwhahahahahahahahaha. Another good one!

Another fit.

> All I know regarding Euro666NFL is that when I watch,
> the stadiums are full. That's all I need to know.
>
> Thank you. Thank you very much.

As there is one game every (other) week in the UK, most of the
games you are watching are in other countries. How does that
prove anyhting about UK loving euroNFL, which has an average
UK attendance of 12,000? You need to know is how to present
a proper case for discussion

Don't Mess With Texas

Jun 27, 2002, 3:11:11 PM6/27/02
"Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk> wrote in message news:<aff3dk$dnlaa$1...@ID-71384.news.dfncis.de>...

Bwwhahahahahaha. You get funnier by the post. BTW, have you
ever noticed a trend with my supposed fits and your posts?

How typically uppity of the filthy Engles from the EngleHood.
Whenever Europe is mentioned, you assume UK. Are you all
of Europe? No, but you have attempted to conquer all of
Europe, eh? You wish you were all of Europe.
Ain't happening tyrant. Forget about it.

I believe I stated "Euro666NFL". In no way did I insinuate -
UK666NFL.

Now, who needs to know how to present a proper case? Who
needs to learn how process written information?

Fred Eg Bowinatuck

Jun 27, 2002, 3:19:29 PM6/27/02
"Don't Mess With Texas" <tx3...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > As there is one game every (other) week in the UK, most of the

> > games you are watching are in other countries. How does that
> > prove anyhting about UK loving euroNFL, which has an average
> > UK attendance of 12,000? You need to know is how to present
> > a proper case for discussion
>

> How typically uppity of the filthy Engles from the EngleHood.
> Whenever Europe is mentioned, you assume UK. Are you all
> of Europe? No, but you have attempted to conquer all of
> Europe, eh? You wish you were all of Europe.
> Ain't happening tyrant. Forget about it.
>
> I believe I stated "Euro666NFL". In no way did I insinuate -
> UK666NFL.
>
> Now, who needs to know how to present a proper case? Who
> needs to learn how process written information?

Information, as in ng name, where it says uk.local.london, not we
in London, know or wish to discuss Europe, even though I have
information on the lack lustre attendance figure for them as well.

Little John

Jun 27, 2002, 7:49:20 PM6/27/02
On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:19:29 +0100, "Fred Eg Bowinatuck" <cli...@dircon.co.uk>,

experiencing a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:

It also says - alt.nuke.the.usa, az.general, az.politics, talk.politics.guns,
uk.local.london

Blame the moron that cross posted to the group to start with, and the additional
morons that continue to post on the topic from there.

jammin1

If you ain't in bed by 11...Go home!

John of Aix

Jun 28, 2002, 9:51:17 AM6/28/02
Don't Mess With Texas wrote:

> Only after you admit that the Euro666'ers love our game
> so much that they started their own league - NFL Europe.

Never heard of it. That does not mean that it does not exist but that
it's role in European sport is extremely small. There is a team in this
region, the Argonauts, mainly consisting of visiting US Americans, but
just the one. There must be something like ten thousand football
(soccer) teams of all levels, perhaps even more, every village has at
least half a dozen.

Lanimal

Jun 28, 2002, 7:29:04 PM6/28/02
In article <7j6phu89s1f8p874f...@4ax.com>, haga-
ek...@gyotaku.org says...
> That's because you have "no other sports."
>
> In the US we have winter sports, summer sports, even fall and spring
> sports. Team sports and individual sports. Field sports, water sports,
> sports played on courts. In door sports, out door sports. Sports
> played with small balls, big balls, round balls, pointed balls and no
> balls! Track and field sports: sprints, dashes, relays, marathons,
> pole vault, high jump, long jump, shot put, javelin, discus, the
> hammer throw and the long, long list of sports played in the US goes
> on -- Soccer is so low on the horizon that the sun hardly shines on
> it. Sort of like the UK in a way.

That explains the lack of recent success in anything that the rest of
the world considers a real sport. You'd do well to concentrate on
something that you folk can do without opposition. Stick to that funny
football game that no-one else plays.

It gives the rest of the world a laugh, at the very least.

Those yankees...crazy bastards, but you can't help pitying them.

Cheers Bub

Pete

Bernard Hubbard

Jun 28, 2002, 11:59:55 PM6/28/02
Haga Ekow wrote:
> Would that be something like the English and tennis? Or almost any
> other sport known to modern man.

>>It gives the rest of the world a laugh, at the very least.
>

> It gives us a lot of entertainment and generates a tremendous amount
> of cash flow that helps many, many working people. Who, by the way,
> laugh all the way to the bank

>>Those yankees...crazy bastards, but you can't help pitying them.
>

> We take pity quite well - we see where it comes from, why it coming
> and then we simply sigh. Like your case for example.
>

>>Cheers Bub
>

> Thank you from a proud citizen of the world's richest, most powerful
> and philanthropic <sic> nation.

I just have to point out the spelling error. The word should be
*misanthropic*, mate.

--
Bernard Hubbard. To email me add *.au* to reply address
Australian, Liberal, Gay and Proud.

Nick

Jun 29, 2002, 5:04:00 AM6/29/02

"Haga Ekow" <haga...@gyotaku.org> wrote in message

> Thank you from a proud citizen of the world's richest, most powerful

> and philanthropic nation.

You are from Japan?

Don't Mess With Texas

Jun 29, 2002, 8:42:51 AM6/29/02
Lanimal <pet...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.17870198c...@news.cis.dfn.de>...

Really? And how did you become so stupid? Oh yes, you are German.

Perhaps you've forgotten (Euro666'ers tend to have short memories -
in one ear, out the other. Happens quickly because there is no
brain present to resist the force - I digress...) the recent
Olympics. Perhaps you have forgotten that we always excel at
any sport. Or perhaps, you are just too ashamed at your miserable
defeats to admit this fact.

> It gives the rest of the world a laugh, at the very least.

If you could only see how we laugh back at you evil retards...

> Those yankees...crazy bastards, but you can't help pitying them.

You mean envy...and it's quite blatant.

> Cheers Bub

Phuk you.

> Pete

Don't Mess With Texas

Jun 29, 2002, 11:21:45 AM6/29/02
Little John <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com> wrote in message news:<609nhuchlbr8bsusf...@4ax.com>...

Party Pooper.

Bernard Hubbard

Jun 29, 2002, 11:00:35 PM6/29/02
Brandon Forth wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2002 13:59:55 +1000,
>

> Bernard Hubbard <bern...@ozy.email.com.au> wrote:
>
> (cut for brevity)

>>I just have to point out the spelling error. The word should be
>>*misanthropic*, mate.
>

> Go suck a dick, mate. That is what you do for fun, isn't it you
> shirtlifting pogue!

I don't need to lift shirts mate. I get completely naked as does my
partner. BTW we always do it in the sanctity of our home. Could you
also tell me what a *pogue* is? Do your mean *rogue* perchance?

phxbrd

Jul 1, 2002, 10:23:58 AM7/1/02

<Facts from the past> wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:49:40 +0100, "Evil Noodle"
<evil....@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Bull, London was hammered but not a smoldering ruin, for that you
> >would best consider Berlin at the end of the war.
>

> During World War II, whole civilian populations were carpet-bombed, not
> accidentally but intentionally. Citizens of Coventry, England, sued their
own
> country for damages stemming from bombing by the German Luftwaffe. The
suit
> came after the people learned that, due to the breaking of the German
Enigma
> code, Prime Minister Winston Churchill knew in advance of the bombing but
did
> not warn or evacuate citizens to avoid alerting the Germans that the code
had
> been broken.

Big fuckin deal. FDR, then HST, let the war in the Pacific continue some 18
months after the Japanese began 13 separate conditional surrender offers.
How many GIs died while the US was waiting for completion of the first A
bombs? Then how many Japanese civilians died because we wouldn't even meet
at the negotiating table? The bombs were nothing but retaliation for Pearl
Harbor, Bataan, etc. No such thing as Political Correctness in those days,
huh?

phxbrd

Jul 1, 2002, 10:25:52 AM7/1/02

"Michelle Steiner" <mich...@michelle.org> wrote in message
> In article <newscache$9284yg$bf3$1...@news.tiscali.fr>,

> "John of Aix" <j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr> wrote:
>
> > Let me explain it to you. Boys who dress up in armour to play a game are
> > not what I would call men, just a bunch of fags. Funny that, the USA has
> > the highest percentage of gays of any country in the Western world.
>
> You should know, penis breath. Are you a cock sucker or a cock suckee?
>
> --

Your fixation on penises is evident to all here. Thinking of having yours
sewed back on?

Morton Davis

Jul 1, 2002, 11:26:58 AM7/1/02

"phxbrd" <phx...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Buy a real history book.

-*MORT*-

phxbrd

Jul 2, 2002, 12:53:28 PM7/2/02

> > Boiler plate cut and paste I see. You all post the same thing, to the
>
> It could be than many a mickle makes a muckle and than such a consensus
> points to an inherent truth.

HooBoy, that's straight out of Muvver Goose, innit?

> > word. The jealousy of the weak is a curious thing to see. All their
> > minds are thrown in the same blender...the UK is a jealous little
> > place.
>
> That may be but I am most certainly not jealous of the barbaric,
> uneducated USA thanks. I prefer civilization.

Almost ready for the big move up to Christopher Robin, I'll warrant.

C'mere, you little bugger you. Let Uncle Phxbrd give you a well-deserved
hug!

phxbrd

Jul 2, 2002, 5:24:44 PM7/2/02

"gn(arled, u) direct" <a...@a.com> wrote in message
> Little John wrote in message
> <0dn9husthprdkc0cs...@4ax.com>...

> >On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:13:43 GMT, rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd Terence
> >Fformby-Smythe), experiencing a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:
> >

> >>Perhaps you can explain why players of 'American Football' are so
> >>heavily padded? Is it so they won't hurt themselves?
> >
> >Because, unlike that sissified "sport" you call football, American
> football is
> >full contact. We can use our hands. We can carry the ball. And, we can
> try
> >our damnedest to break the person carrying the ball.
>
> In other words, rugby with armour, oxygen and rest periods.

You misspelled 'amour', which is the part where they feel each other's
butts....

Ever notice the camera never shows what goes on *behind* the benches?

James Arveson

Jul 3, 2002, 1:56:26 AM7/3/02

"phxbrd" <phx...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

This string is most amusing. It was initiated by some bloke from a country
that invented a sport that they can no longer be successful at. So to cover
up their own embarassment, they tweak Americans for not succeeding. It must
be particularly irritating that a team that comes from a country that really
doesn't give a rat's ass about the game did as well as they did.

They also invented the greatest "sissy" sport of all time - cricket. And
they are no longer very good at that either. What's left? Darts?

These blokes seem to be completely unaware that while FIS World Cup has the
largest audience of non-participants in the world, basketball passed up
soccer/football long ago as a sport that people actually play. Perhaps this
is because nobody plays basketball there. I wonder why......

James

"Short people got no reason
Short people got no reason
Short people got no reason to live.

They got little hands,
Little eyes,
They walk around tellin' great big lies.

They got little noses,
Tiny little teeth,
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet."

- Randy Newman

phxbrd

Jul 3, 2002, 5:39:09 PM7/3/02

> So, all those British knights were fags?

To a man. Pedos as well, which is why so many followed the unprotected
children during the crusades. Filthy lot....

Frank Ney

Jul 5, 2002, 2:12:10 AM7/5/02
On Wed, 03 Jul 2002 05:56:26 GMT, an orbiting mind control laser caused
"James Arveson" <J...@spam.net> to write:

>This string is most amusing. It was initiated by some bloke from a country
>that invented a sport that they can no longer be successful at. So to cover
>up their own embarassment, they tweak Americans for not succeeding. It must
>be particularly irritating that a team that comes from a country that really
>doesn't give a rat's ass about the game did as well as they did.
>
>They also invented the greatest "sissy" sport of all time - cricket. And
>they are no longer very good at that either. What's left? Darts?

Limp wrists don't exactly help there, either...

Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV
--
"These days, air travel makes me look longingly at Greyhound buses. It
makes me look longingly at being dragged behind a motorcycle."
- Fred on Everything
Just Say No to Gestapo Tactics http://reduce.to/justsayno/
Abuses by the BATF http://www.hamnet.net/~n4zhg/batfabus.html

willia...@earthlink.net

phxbrd

Jul 12, 2002, 9:42:18 AM7/12/02

> On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:33:44 +0200, "John of Aix"
> <j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr>, experiencing a moment of
semi-lucidity,
> wrote:
>
> >Little John wrote:
> >>
> >> I said "all but". Much of London was craters and brick piles.
> >
> >It still is, try driving through the East End.
>
> That's quite a drive from here. Soon as I get pontoons for the Harley,
I'll
> give it some thought. :-)

Flagstaff is quite a drive from here on a Harley. Black Canyon City would
already be enough for me, but then I'm just normal.

phxbrd

Jul 12, 2002, 4:47:23 PM7/12/02

"Frank Ney" <n4...@icqmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:31:14 +0200, an orbiting mind control laser caused
> "John of Aix" <j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr> to write:
>
> >> So, all those British knights were fags?
> >
> >Funny logic you have. What game were they playing?
>
> Jousting, tilting, et al. Quite dangerous pasttimes outside of war or
> raping the local village's daughters.

Didn't you leave out 'bending'?

Little John

Jul 12, 2002, 6:43:45 PM7/12/02
On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:42:18 GMT, "phxbrd" <phx...@earthlink.net>, experiencing

a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:

>"Little John" <jam...@jammin1.SPAMSUX.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 12:33:44 +0200, "John of Aix"
>> <j.mu...@NOJUNKMAILlibertysurf.fr>, experiencing a moment of
>semi-lucidity,
>> wrote:

>> >It still is, try driving through the East End.
>>
>> That's quite a drive from here. Soon as I get pontoons for the Harley,
>I'll
>> give it some thought. :-)
>
>Flagstaff is quite a drive from here on a Harley. Black Canyon City would
>already be enough for me, but then I'm just normal.

I got it in Vegas and rode it back from there. Pretty comfy ride, actually.
But, just to be kind to my back side, I had some extra padding put in the seat
when I had it reupholstered. It's a pretty seat. It looks cool as hell. But,
it was a bit short on soft stuff.

phxbrd

Jul 12, 2002, 8:08:10 PM7/12/02

> Exactly. What a bunch of politically correct panzies you are.

Hey Gnarly, whut's gnu?

phxbrd

Jul 13, 2002, 2:31:50 PM7/13/02

> >I actually like to watch Aussie Rules when it shows up on my cable
system.

> Me too.

I also enjoy Ozzie stock car racing what uses uses real cars like we did in
The Great Wayback. Heavens, they even employ full contact....

phxbrd

Jul 14, 2002, 5:28:34 PM7/14/02

"tosspot" <tim....@rsole.btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "rickety" <rick...@knickers.iname.com> wrote in message
> > <Mr Congeniality> wrote in message

> > > On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 04:13:43 GMT, rene...@anglicam.org (The Revd
Terence
> > > Fformby-Smythe) wrote:
> > <<snip>>
> > > Now if you still think being run into at a high rate of speed by a
heavy
> > object
> > > won't hurt you when you're wear padding - put on your heaviest pair
of
> > winter
> > > wooley underwear and go fuck a truck! You'll get the idea...
> > >

> > again my chance... Careful you could get HGV from that
>
> that reminds me, why are all fire-engines called "dennis" ?

Who's there?

phxbrd

Jul 14, 2002, 8:59:52 PM7/14/02

"loobyloo" <any.trace.of.ru...@loobynet.com> wrote in message
> Also sprach "tosspot" <tim....@rsole.btinternet.com> :

> >"rickety" <rick...@knickers.iname.com> wrote in message
>
> >> again my chance... Careful you could get HGV from that
> >
> > that reminds me, why are all fire-engines called "dennis" ?
> >

> In the north, with the Viking influence, we have a few called Scandia.

Here in the southwest, with the Mexican influence, we'd remove the C and
call it a watermelon. Point?

phxbrd

Jul 17, 2002, 10:16:59 PM7/17/02

"Morton Davis" <oglet...@oglethorpe.com> wrote in message

Your ignorance is your own albatross. Live with it in shame or hie yourself
to a good library. HTH.

Morton Davis

Jul 17, 2002, 11:01:31 PM7/17/02

"phxbrd" <phx...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Why? To read again about all the Brit manufacturers who thought Hitler was a
Godsend to the economy and fell over themseleve to sell him equipment and
resources and tried their best to discredit anyone who might jeapordize
their new cash cow?

-*MORT*-

Arri London

Jul 18, 2002, 10:19:17 AM7/18/02

Not to mention the American manufacturers who also sold to
Hitler, as well as inflating prices when selling to their
own government.
'Daddy Warbucks' didn't come out of thin air.

Morton Davis

Jul 18, 2002, 10:32:47 AM7/18/02

"Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message

> Not to mention the American manufacturers who also sold to
> Hitler, as well as inflating prices when selling to their
> own government.
> 'Daddy Warbucks' didn't come out of thin air.

No, he came out of fiction. You do know he's a comic strip character?

You're one of those vilify the Americans and damn the truth types.

-*MORT*-

Little John

Jul 18, 2002, 2:30:57 PM7/18/02
On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:19:17 -0600, Arri London <bio...@ic.ac.uk>, experiencing

a moment of semi-lucidity, wrote:

>> Why? To read again about all the Brit manufacturers who thought Hitler was a
>> Godsend to the economy and fell over themseleve to sell him equipment and
>> resources and tried their best to discredit anyone who might jeapordize
>> their new cash cow?
>>
>> -*MORT*-
>
>Not to mention the American manufacturers who also sold to
>Hitler, as well as inflating prices when selling to their
>own government.
>'Daddy Warbucks' didn't come out of thin air.

Oh hell! Quit pointing fingers, people. Damned near everybody did business
with the asshole. Just like damned near everybody did business with Saddam.

Arri London

Jul 18, 2002, 7:33:23 PM7/18/02
Morton Davis wrote:

> "Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message
>

> > Not to mention the American manufacturers who also sold to
> > Hitler, as well as inflating prices when selling to their
> > own government.
> > 'Daddy Warbucks' didn't come out of thin air.
> >
> No, he came out of fiction. You do know he's a comic strip character?

Yes of course... he was modelled on existing American
armaments dealers. That is the truth, you know.

> You're one of those vilify the Americans and damn the truth types.
>
> -*MORT*-

ROTFL! As though you know the truth about me or anyone else
on Usenet.

Arri London

Jul 18, 2002, 7:34:00 PM7/18/02

Precisely! However, some people in the US seem to be
completely unaware of the truth.

Morton Davis

Jul 18, 2002, 8:30:26 PM7/18/02

> Morton Davis wrote:
> >
> > "Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message
> >

> > > Not to mention the American manufacturers who also sold to
> > > Hitler, as well as inflating prices when selling to their
> > > own government.
> > > 'Daddy Warbucks' didn't come out of thin air.
> > >
> > No, he came out of fiction. You do know he's a comic strip character?
>
> Yes of course... he was modelled on existing American
> armaments dealers. That is the truth, you know.

CITE! He was modeled after American businessmen.

> > You're one of those vilify the Americans and damn the truth types.
> >
> > -*MORT*-
>
> ROTFL! As though you know the truth about me or anyone else
> on Usenet.

About you? You're another in a long line of Brit nebishes with delusions of
importance in a world where noone give a shit aboput you.

-*MORT*-

Arri London

Jul 19, 2002, 9:29:03 AM7/19/02
Morton Davis wrote:

> "Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message
> > Morton Davis wrote:
> > >
> > > "Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message

> > > No, he came out of fiction. You do know he's a comic strip character?
> >
> > Yes of course... he was modelled on existing American
> > armaments dealers. That is the truth, you know.
>
> CITE! He was modeled after American businessmen.

Armaments dealers aren't business people in the US??? I
suppose not... probably regarded as heroes.

> > > You're one of those vilify the Americans and damn the truth types.
> > >
> > > -*MORT*-
> >
> > ROTFL! As though you know the truth about me or anyone else
> > on Usenet.
> >
> About you? You're another in a long line of Brit nebishes with delusions of
> importance in a world where noone give a shit aboput you.
>
> -*MORT*-

You get more and more laughs with each post!!! You have just
proven that you know nothing about me.

Arri London

Jul 19, 2002, 9:31:37 AM7/19/02
Sweely wrote:

> Arri London <bio...@ic.ac.uk>, in the message
> <3D375068...@ic.ac.uk> posted this...
> And everyone in Europe is?

Yes... it is widespread knowledge and considered shameful
that armaments were sold (and are still being sold) to
countries who are definite threats to Europeans or
Americans. Our governments (the US and the EU) seem little
inclined to stop such a lucrative trade.

Morton Davis

Jul 19, 2002, 11:18:51 AM7/19/02

> You get more and more laughs with each post!!! You have just
> proven that you know nothing about me.

You're from the UK, you have no brain and you are an asshole - what else do
I need to know?

-*MORT*-

Morton Davis

Jul 19, 2002, 12:40:17 PM7/19/02

"Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message

So?

-*MORT*-

rickety

Jul 19, 2002, 1:36:27 PM7/19/02
"Arri London" <bio...@ic.ac.uk> wrote in message

One of the concerns in Canada is the level of armaments available to the
country that is most dangerous to Canadian forces.

--
Rickety

It is loading more messages.