making money from stupid Murkins

1 view

RampRat

Dec 29, 2000, 8:35:57 PM12/29/00
Dead easy!
There is a brand of cheap, nasty aftershave over in Britain caller Que.
About two quid a bottle and it's foul. Buy some and fly to Noo Yawk.
Then sell it to a Murkin for forty bucks. Tell them it is Calvin Klein's
British version.
When they ask why, just say...
"We spell the word cheque with que at the end. You call it a check with CK
at the end. Now do you understand...?"
They will fall for it every time. Forty dollars sir...thank you.

phx...@home.com

Dec 30, 2000, 11:20:34 AM12/30/00

I see now why your isle economy is spinning in a vortex. Coming clear
to Noo Yawk to sell a bottle for $40 would pay only if you swam here.

phx...@home.com

Dec 30, 2000, 8:22:25 PM12/30/00

Tickle Me Elmo wrote:

> In article <3A4E170B...@home.com>, phx...@home.com says...

> Phxbrd - your stupidity amazes me yet again. It was an illustration of
> the gullibility, ignorance and lack on intelligence of the American
> public.

-Twat!

I weary of correcting punctuation and sigs.

Gary Sawyer

Dec 31, 2000, 7:36:16 AM12/31/00

<phx...@home.com> wrote in message news:3A4E9609...@home.com...
:
:

I AM weary, I am weary of correcting punctuation and sigs.

Or I tire of......

Bloody Americans.

RampRat

Dec 31, 2000, 10:04:06 AM12/31/00

"Gary Sawyer" <gary....@virgin.net> wrote in message

I don't.

When their economy collapses this year, we can start using their fat inbred
children for experimentation and hunting with hounds; solving two British
political issues at once.