Texas

catfish2006

Jun 8, 2006, 12:38:38 PM6/8/06
LATEST POLLING IN
TEXAS SHOWS:

FORTY - THREE percent of all TEXANS SAY THAT
IMMIGRATION IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM

THE OTHER 57 percent said, "No hablo ingles."

junkman

Apr 8, 2008, 2:13:03 PM4/8/08
East Texas Teenager Attacked Over History Project

Her sign read, "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration."
Somehow, Melanie said the sign got passed around lunch and angered a group
of Latino students. "I didn't know any of these people," she said. One
young, she claimed, jumped on her back and he put her in a choke hold. "We
have brick walls in the middle school and he slammed my face on the bricks."

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8132283&nav=1TjD