Travelites' St. Pat's report & upcoming

Cheri

Mar 14, 2010, 12:27:34 PM3/14/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org
The St. Patrick’s party was a fantastic group of people from all over
the Carolinas and Georgia. We feasted on a variety of snacks, corned
beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, two salads, and a multitude of
desserts. The hot tub really does not melt away the calories.

Three new people were welcomed to the fold. A photo was taken of some
of the revelers and will be put on CherisTravelites in Yahoo groups
where only actual members can view. It will be submitted to the
Bulletin under club news as well.

We thank our hosts for their splendid hospitality and look forward to
revisiting whenever they offer.

Travelites’ next event is on March 27 in Hopkins, SC (just southeast
of Columbia) at our property. If the weather cooperates, we’ll be tie
dying (bring something white) but we can always color hard boiled
(hard cooked eggs) indoors if it doesn’t. Please bring cooked eggs
(leave in shell). The club will supply the art supplies. The event
begins @ 4 and a potluck supper at @ 6: International cuisine has been
suggested. You can bring a dish that celebrates your ethnicity or just
what you like. Just let me know if it’s a main course, dessert, etc.

April 10th, Travelites will return to Ridgeway for our annual Low
Country Boil. All those RSVPing positively need to let us know which
part of the recipe you’ll be adding to the pot: either fresh corn
(we’ll need 10 ears cut into 3” pieces – 2 people ), large raw shrimp
(total of 6 lbs – 6 people for 1 lb. or 3 for 2 lb.), smoked beef
sausage (2 # cut into 2” pieces- 2 people, 1 lb. each)

April 24th is our 4th Annual Pioneer Days for which the club will
supply “bison” burgers (grilled). Those attending will be asked to
bring tomatoes, sweet onion, dessert, buns, etc.

Several members are sporting their new name medallions. The cost is
$10 and includes chains. Let us know if you would like one especially
since we have quite a few new members. They are lightweight plastic
and have the club's logo and your name. It takes less than 2 weeks to
receive them, and we have to order in batches no fewer than 5.

Mark your calendars for these future events:
March 27 - Egg coloring & tie dying & international themed potluck
supper
April 10 - Low Country Boil
April 24 - 4th annual Pioneer Days
May 8 - Mexican Fiesta & annual auction begins.
~~~~~~~~~
Let us know if you'll be joining in the fun...Travelites is definitely
the best place and can be found at the intersection of good people and
great times.
Please remember that everyone is responsible for their own beverages.
Folk usually bring snacks to share. Reservations are appreciated at
least 3 days in advance to all events.

If you cannot make an event for which you have told us you'd attend, a
phone call is very much appreciated. We are family and worry when you
don't arrive.

www.travelites.info