Travelites' Low Country Boil event report & upcoming

Cheri

Apr 11, 2010, 2:03:09 PM4/11/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org
Members arrived from the upstate as well as the Columbia area to enjoy
this annual feast.
While some watched the Master's golf tournament on TV, others caught
up with friends' lives.
The Low Country Boil with it's large shrimp, corn, and beef sausage
was as perfect as was the weather with temps that got up into the
70s. The lemon cake was a good finale' as well as the snacks and
sides just right.

We enjoyed looking at the stars/planets while soaking in the hot tub
and very much
appreciate our hosts' hospitality and appreciate a gift certificate
from Hennessey's restaurant in Columbia for the club's auction
starting next month.

The next Travelites' event will be on April 24 in Hopkins, SC
(southeast of Columbia).
It will be our 4th annual Pioneer Days celebration with grilled
"bison" burgers.
Attendees are asked to bring condiments, sides, and desserts. The fun
begins @ 2:30.
There is a hot tub as well as sunning lawn and deck to enjoy. There is
also ample shade.
When you RSVP in the positive with what you'll be adding to the menu,
we'll send out
directions.
=====================
Mark your calendars for these future events:
April 24 - 4th annual Pioneer Days
May 8 - Mexican Fiesta & annual auction begins. So far we've
gotten AANR merchandise plus some Columbia area merchant donations. If
you have something you'd like to donate, please bring it to an event
or email/mail it so we can place it on the list.

=====================
Several members are sporting their new name medallions. The cost is
$10 and includes chains. Let us know if you would like one especially
since we have quite a few new members. The medallions are lightweight
plastic and have the club's logo and your name. It takes less than 2
weeks to receive them, and we have to order in batches no fewer than
5.
~~~~~~~~~
Let us know if you'll be joining in the fun...Travelites is definitely
the best place and can be found at the intersection of good people and
great times.
Please remember that everyone is responsible for their own beverages.
Folk usually bring snacks to share. Reservations are appreciated at
least 3 days in advance to all events.

If you cannot make an event for which you have told us you'd attend, a
phone call is very much appreciated. We are family and worry when you
don't arrive.

http://www.travelites.info