Tennessee Naturist Facility Question (Last Summer)

dobsons

Feb 28, 2010, 3:12:05 PM2/28/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org
following up on a Tennessee question last summer (2009)...

I am involved with new campground/recreation facility called Summer
Lake Vacations, which is located in Middle TN, near Columbia. We are
currently taking reservations for groups to rent our facilities for a
week, weekends. We're not looking for individual campers at the
present time, but drop us a line even if you are an individual who
enjoys nudity.

In addition to traditional business groups, summer lake vacations,
caters to the needs of the "alternative" groups as well, and will be
capable of providing an environment for unencumbered self-expression,
mainly focusing in on groups who have a hard time renting facilities
because of unfounded paranoia.

Looking for a couple of "handypeople" to work and live on site. Land
ownership is possible with this.

Our website is http://www.summerlakevacations.org. Please visit us
and reserve a spot for your group.

DN