Cedar Trails Ohio AANR Skinny-Dip Record Event July 10

Nudiarist

Jun 30, 2010, 4:27:55 PM6/30/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org
Join us for the Second Annual World Skinny-Dip record attempt at Cedar
Trails on July 10, 2010, the friendliest resort in South Central Ohio!
Admission to our resort is FREE from 2-4 PM for first-timers, and half
price for the remainder of the day. The skinny-dip will happen at 3 PM
sharp. A spaghetti dinner special is available at 6 PM, followed by a
night of fun in our pavilion.

There's always plenty to do at Cedar Trails, with scenic hiking trails
winding through the 60 secluded acres, heated outdoor pool, billiards,
darts, hot tub, sauna, modern bath house, and much more.

Cedar Trails has tenting areas with electric, RV sites with 30 amp
service, as well as an air-conditioned cabin and a camper for rental.

Don't forget our CT Cafe which is open on Saturdays and Sundays,
offering a complete menu including breakfast burritos, eggs with bacon
or sausage, homemade biscuits and gravy, steak burgers, buffalo
burgers, quesadilla, taco salads, hot dogs, onion rings, nachos, pizza
and more.

Please email us at cedartrai...@yahoo.com or call 937-764-1365
for more information, or visit our website at http://www.cedartrailsnudistretreat.com/.
Cedar Trails is affiliated with the American Association for Nude
Recreation (AANR).