Cedar Trails Billiards Couples Night & 8 Ball Tournament June 26

Nudiarist

Jun 13, 2010, 7:05:07 AM6/13/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org
Join us for all the fun at Cedar Trails Nudist Retreat in Peebles,
Ohio. Saturday June 26 is Billiards Couples Night, with 8 Ball
Tournament sign-up at 1 PM. Don't forget that our CT Cafe is open
Saturday and Sunday for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring our 1/3
pound Buffalo Burger, jam packed taco salad, delicious desserts and
much more. Cedar Trails is the friendliest resort in south central
Ohio! Visit our website at http://cedartrailsnudistretreat.com/ or
call 937-764-1365 for more information.