Travelites' part in The Skinnydp

Cheri

Jul 11, 2010, 8:14:24 PM7/11/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org
A great group of folk from Travelites, North Carolina Naturists, and
Triangle Area Naturists enjoyed a 7-mile, easy float on a SC Low
Country River. There were 30 registered for the Guinness World Book
record-breaking event. Unfortunately due to a vehicle not working and
some personal issues, we had 21 on the river, the same number as last
year (including our canoe vendor). The weather was perfect, the
water was flowing a little more quickly than last year; it was also
higher due to the recent rains.

The first skinnydipping stop was for lunch, the 2nd was for the event.
Photos were taken and will be submitted to AANR for submission to
Guiness, and some will be uploaded to the cheris-Travelites Yahoo
group where only members can view. We saw some birds including at
leat one egret and a blue heron; the other fauna on the route did not
show themselves. After the excursion, many returned to Whispering
Pines for dinner, others went out to local restaurants. Due to
weather being iffy, Whispering Pines had fewer than 200 registrants
this year.

It was a very uneventful trip with no one capsizing. This was our
12th year of enjoying our natural state resources and will repeat the
canoe trip in 2011.

Travelites' next event will be July 24th in Graniteville where we'll
again enjoy the hospitality of Sunair for the club's annual Luau, pig
pickin' and possible Ham Radio Event.

http://pages.prodigy.net/travelites