Travelites' first oyster roast of 2010 report & upcoming events

Cheri

Feb 28, 2010, 3:50:44 PM2/28/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org
The Travelites know how to enjoy an Oyster Roast especially under
clear skies. Members from around the Carolinas as well as Georgia
devoured all the lightly steamed and flavorful oysters in record
time. The Italian potluck supper was yummy with a capital “Y” and
included a huge tossed salad, garlic bread, as well as spaghetti
Alfredo. The hot tub was available. We welcomed a new couple from
Rock Hill.

Once more we were having such great conversations with wonderful
people, that we forgot to commemorate the event with photos. We want
to very much thank our hosts for their hospitality and look forward to
returning to Ridgeway for the Low Country Boil in April.

The next Travelites event will be in Leesville. It’s the annual St.
Patrick’s party. Our hosts make an outstanding corned beef and
cabbage. We will need to have your RSVP by Monday, March 8th so we
know how much meat to buy. Please let me know what you’ll be
bringing to add to the main course. I’ll be making garlic’d small
white potatoes and of course, the spinach/garlic (or is it the garlic/
spinach) green deep. When you RSVP in the positive, please let me
know if you need directions.

The following event will be egg coloring and tie dying at our place in
Hopkins.

Visit our website at www.travelites.info to see event reports and
upcoming events for the rest of the year. Join good people enjoying
great times; be part of our family.