Warm Winter Hot Spring

Casa Blanca Hot Spring

Nov 20, 2010, 6:10:54 PM11/20/10
to alt-nudism...@moderators.isc.org

CASA BLANCA HOT SPRING

If you're a quiet non smoker, we'd like to invite you to Casa Blanca Hot Spring. Casa
Blanca is for those choosing to soak, sun and camp the natural way, the same way it's been
done since the beginning of time. Casa Blanca is separate from the former naturist
facility next door, which we sold in 2005.

There are 4 RV hookups with electric and water, 2 dump stations, 2 natural hot mineral
water showers, tent space, the labyrinth, and a 6 person tub for natural soaking.

At certain times, a small fully equipped RV may be for rent, including soaking. There's
also a 1 bedroom furnished naturist friendly older house for rent, including soaking, as
well as a single furnished room with a private toilet and entrance. The Dechen Ling
Retreat Cabin is available for solo silent or open retreats. It has a private soak.

A log cabin houses an indoor shower, sink, toilet, washer & drier for $1 per wash and $1
per dry. No perfumed soap, please. $$ saving hint: use only 1/4 the amount of soap you'd
normally use. You'll be amazed at how clean your clothes will be.

Please call or email ahead of time before your first visit so we can show
you around. After that it'd be a good idea to email or call to make sure
there is space.

Casa Blanca Hot Spring is not a place of business. There are no regular
hours and no staff. Guided nude or clothed hiking to Native American sites and wonderful
mountain scenery is available on a donation basis.

The stone labyrinth beckons you to walk its peaceful path. A massage table
is available for common use. A local massage therapist is usually available. The star
gazing is great. If you have a responsible, quiet, friend or two, feel free to bring them
along.

Please Leave No Trace; pack in and pack it out. If you make footprints on the rugs, please
sweep them off. If you stay more than two days, please contribute by cleaning the shower,
toilet and laundry building or ask if there's something that needs to be done. Thank you
in advance.

There are no services and nothing is sold or for sale. All services are available within
walking distance in Tonopah, including great food at smoke free Tonopah Family Restaurant,
lounge, and tire repair.

Please no cell phones or glass in the soaking area. BYO lounge chair, if you need one.
There are several sitting chairs.

In Tonopah, north of the freeway, we have two non-contiguous building lots for sale, both
with hot water under them. In New Mexico, north of Pie Town at 7,700 feet elevation so
it's cool in summer, we have two very naturist friendly lots for sale. One is 50 acres in
size and the other is 94 acres.

Naturally Nude,
Camilla Van Sickle & Bill Pennington
Casa Blanca Hot Spring