Free Infection Control Manual Download (PDF)

Todd Fox

Mar 21, 2014, 6:43:35 PM3/21/14
https://sendnow.acrobat.com/?i=TF1zo1GsJYeS2HtD6iTKnQ

We announced last week that we are releasing the Hygiene Instructional Manual for free digitally (PDF)... Well, here it is! Copy and paste the link below into your browser (or follow the link to our site where it is also available). We recommend saving it to your desktop or other means quickly because the link expires. SendNow links are active for 30 days, so you need to act now. The file was posted on 03/13/2014. Meaning, the link will expire 04/11/2014. Copy and paste this link to download the free infection control manual: https://sendnow.acrobat.com/?i=TF1zo1GsJYeS2HtD6iTKnQ

The manual is the School Edition (generated for K-6 ages), but there are activities that can be used for an older age group (adults can have fun too!).

http://www.outfoxprevention.com/home/events-and-charity-causes/hygieneblog/free-infection-control-manual-download

Todd Fox

Mar 21, 2014, 6:43:01 PM3/21/14