Re: Hey you

Message has been deleted

Hatchetmama

Aug 24, 2004, 10:57:13 AM8/24/04
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:38:40 -0400, Steve wrote:

>Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:
>
>>Who are you and what have you done to ams?
>>Where's moonbug?
>
>I am one of the CHOSEN Steves!

So you say.
You didn't answer teh rest of my questions.

>WHO R U ????????

I am teh Mama of Hatchets.
Teh Smeeter number 41, Teh Wee Saul Disciple Number 39.3. I am Flaagg
on every first Wednesday, the third month of the year, I am spooge on
the following tuesday. I am Text Medium number 5. I am female, I am
proud. I am here. I am HATCHETMAMA. I just am.

Why?

Message has been deleted

Hatchetmama

Aug 27, 2004, 4:19:20 PM8/27/04
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:23:52 -0400, Steve wrote:

>Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:

>Can one individual "do" something to a newsgroup?

erm, yes

>Not this tired old man...

I see...

>I've been here on and off since 1999.
>I was close friends with Sassy.

Must have been before me.

>It is summer. All online activity slows in summer.

We obviously don't move in the same groups.
where I go, the traffic is constant.

>Spam has taken over usenet.

I don't pay much attention to spam, unless it becomes a bother, than
there are things that one can do about it if it gets out of hand.

>Many have migrated to the web for messaging.

That's a shame.

by the way, You keep snipping my group out of the groupline. not that
it matters anymore.

ta and tschuss.

--
-HM
mhm 34x19

Message has been deleted

Hatchetmama

Aug 29, 2004, 11:10:19 AM8/29/04
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:46:23 -0400, Steve wrote:

>Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:

>>>Can one individual "do" something to a newsgroup?
>>erm, yes
>

>Not anymore...

>>>Not this tired old man...
>>I see...
>

>WHERE?????????

>>>I've been here on and off since 1999.
>>>I was close friends with Sassy.
>>Must have been before me.
>

>It was with /Dave too!

>>>It is summer. All online activity slows in summer.
>
>>We obviously don't move in the same groups.
>>where I go, the traffic is constant.
>

>But face it, Usenet is dead...

erm,

>>>Many have migrated to the web for messaging.
>>That's a shame.
>

>No, more colorful, can use animated graphics, and no spam!
>
>Why I myself have even started a group!
>
>It's a big new toy!

I have no spam in my groups.
and nearly no spam in my main group.

>>by the way, You keep snipping my group out of the groupline. not that
>>it matters anymore.
>

>Don't know which group you mean?

You just remove and add groups kind of willy nilly, don't you?
one of them was alt.fan.naked.dancing.llama, another was
alt.genius.hatchetmama, and another was
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
you removed all as I added them. How rude.

Norm

Aug 29, 2004, 1:04:19 PM8/29/04

"Hatchetmama" <hatch...@EMAILCHANGEimabadlittlegirl.com> wrote in message

> I have no spam in my groups.
> and nearly no spam in my main group.
>

> >>by the way, You keep snipping my group out of the groupline. not that
> >>it matters anymore.
> >
> >Don't know which group you mean?
>
> You just remove and add groups kind of willy nilly, don't you?
> one of them was alt.fan.naked.dancing.llama, another was
> alt.genius.hatchetmama, and another was
> alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
> you removed all as I added them. How rude.

Its also possible his server does not have those groups and they get dropped
without his knowledge.

Message has been deleted

Hatchetmama

Aug 29, 2004, 2:57:45 PM8/29/04
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:04:19 GMT, "Norm" <normgr...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>"Hatchetmama" <hatch...@EMAILCHANGEimabadlittlegirl.com> wrote in message
>> I have no spam in my groups.
>> and nearly no spam in my main group.

>> >Don't know which group you mean?
>>
>> You just remove and add groups kind of willy nilly, don't you?
>> one of them was alt.fan.naked.dancing.llama, another was
>> alt.genius.hatchetmama, and another was
>> alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
>> you removed all as I added them. How rude.
>>

>Its also possible his server does not have those groups and they get dropped
>without his knowledge.

I realise this.
Sometimes I like to give people a hard time about it.

Hatchetmama

Aug 29, 2004, 3:00:38 PM8/29/04
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:09:54 -0400, Steve wrote:

>Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:
>>On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:46:23 -0400, Steve wrote:
>
>>>Don't know which group you mean?
>
>>You just remove and add groups kind of willy nilly, don't you?
>

>Dunno.
>Bill Nilly is dead. :-(

=(

>>alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk.
>
>This one is big and very crowded, right?

Yup. It's my regular group.

>>you removed all as I added them. How rude.
>

>Added them to WHAT???
>I'm corn-fused!

the groupline?

>>one of them was alt.fan.naked.dancing.llama, another was
>>alt.genius.hatchetmama, and another was
>

>Let's see if I even have them... BRB.
>
>I found these:
>alt.arguments: 1-955
>alt.binaries.pictures.bluebirds: 1-1655
>alt.bite-me: 1-15924
>alt.fan.blujuju: 1-502

>alt.fan.naked.dancing.llama: 1-5633,5651,5656,5668-5683
>alt.fun.with.steve: 1-7557
>alt.genius.hatchetmama: 1

There they are.
=)

>alt.genius.hatchetmama.morbidly-obese: 0
>alt.genius.hatchetmama.not: 0

OoOoOo
Hate groups. Yay!

>alt.kamikaze.watermelon: 1-2
>alt.loopy.fungus: 1-225
>alt.mothersuperior: 1-90551
>alt.november: 1-1396
>alt.religion.dishwashing: 1-63
>alt.steve: 1-426
>alt.timewasters: 1-53702
>alt.x.upper-case: 1-2060

Not that it matters anymore, I'm in here now.

Message has been deleted