Re: A Revealing Question

Message has been deleted

Hatchetmama

Aug 29, 2004, 3:02:15 PM8/29/04
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:17:29 -0400, Steve <po...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Lester Mosley Put Forth the Proposition That:
>>Hatchetmama <hatch...@EMAILCHANGEimabadlittlegirl.com> wrote in message
>
>>> unless I know you.
>>> do I?
>
>>I don't know..
>>Did you ever run into a guy while at a resturant?
>
>I ran into a guy on the freeway once!

I ran into a guy on the autobahn once.
--
-HM
mhm 34x19

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Hatchetmama

Aug 29, 2004, 6:22:07 PM8/29/04
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:54:34 -0400, Steve wrote:

>Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:

>>>I ran into a guy on the freeway once!
>>I ran into a guy on the autobahn once.
>

>European! AHA!

I lived in Germany for a bit.
I lived in Australia for a bit.
I lived in America for a bit.
I'm moving to Korea for a bit.
Been to Egypt, England, France, Lexembourg, Austria, Mexico, and
Canada.
What does it make me?

Message has been deleted

River Horse

Aug 30, 2004, 12:46:19 AM8/30/04
to alt.steve

Steve wrote:

> Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:
>
>>On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:54:34 -0400, Steve wrote:
>

>>I lived in Germany for a bit. <<< aahhh a bit we can start decoding
>>I lived in Australia for a bit. another bit
>>I lived in America for a bit. another bit
>>I'm moving to Korea for a bit. this makes four bits!!!!!

>>Been to Egypt, England, France, Lexembourg, Austria, Mexico, and
>>Canada.
>>What does it make me?

if i count corectly
that makes you strange
there were 4 bits
then 7 countries names, i asssume each got one bit, but that was not
specified
so now there are a total of 7+4 or 11 bits
Where is the octect?
being that one of the countries is France and it is always a little off,
we could assume it was the parity bit.

this would give us 10 bits plus parity.
hmmm... starting to make sense now.

lets see, it all started in Egypt of course, so there is the start bit.

The Americans THINK they are the end, but are really stuck in the
middle, so the Austrailans must really be the stop bits after all.

So I guess we have have it all decoded after all:
You are a USART.

Start Bit:
Egypt.
Data bits: Germany,
America,
Korea,
England,
Luxemburg,
Austria,
Mexico,
Cananda

Parity bit:France

Stop Bit:
Australia

Does anybody have any idea what I am talking about?
Don't tell me I wasted this completely!

Winner of best collection of completedly unrelated random nonsense silly
techno babble in the last while pseudo random non-sense

~steve

have i lost all my sanity?
did I ever have any sanity?

River Horse

Aug 30, 2004, 12:46:36 AM8/30/04

Steve wrote:

> Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:
>
>>On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:54:34 -0400, Steve wrote:
>

>>I lived in Germany for a bit. <<< aahhh a bit we can start decoding

>>I lived in Australia for a bit. another bit
>>I lived in America for a bit. another bit
>>I'm moving to Korea for a bit. this makes four bits!!!!!

>>Been to Egypt, England, France, Lexembourg, Austria, Mexico, and
>>Canada.
>>What does it make me?

Lester Mosley

Aug 30, 2004, 9:51:08 AM8/30/04
Hatchetmama <hatch...@EMAILCHANGEimabadlittlegirl.com> wrote in message news:<k0a4j0p23k9bf5t36...@4ax.com>...

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:17:29 -0400, Steve <po...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >>I don't know..
> >>Did you ever run into a guy while at a resturant?
> >
> >I ran into a guy on the freeway once!
>
> I ran into a guy on the autobahn once.

HEY! I saw that happen.. I got your funky EU licence plate as well and
told the Polizei what you did.. They bought be a Bitburg bier.

I was happy.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

River Horse

Aug 30, 2004, 9:10:10 PM8/30/04
Did you understand it, Dr. Livingston?

Dr Livingstone wrote:

> Twice, or so it would seam.

Hatchetmama

Aug 31, 2004, 12:16:37 AM8/31/04
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:01:23 GMT, Dr Livingstone
<DrLivi...@affricaexplorers.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:22:07 -0600, Hatchetmama
><hatch...@EMAILCHANGEimabadlittlegirl.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:54:34 -0400, Steve wrote:
>>
>>>Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:

>>>European! AHA!
>>
>>I lived in Germany for a bit.
>>I lived in Australia for a bit.
>>I lived in America for a bit.
>>I'm moving to Korea for a bit.
>>Been to Egypt, England, France, Lexembourg, Austria, Mexico, and
>>Canada.
>>What does it make me?
>

>Somewhat like me. Except I get thrown out of bars often, you get
>thrown out of countrys.

Ha!
Nope.
Close though.

Message has been deleted

Hatchetmama

Aug 31, 2004, 12:18:08 AM8/31/04

I am not asycnronous communication.

Hatchetmama

Aug 31, 2004, 12:21:31 AM8/31/04
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:57:57 -0400, Steve wrote:

>Hatchetmama Put Forth the Proposition That:
>>On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:54:34 -0400, Steve wrote:
>
>>I lived in Germany for a bit.
>>I lived in Australia for a bit.
>>I lived in America for a bit.
>>I'm moving to Korea for a bit.
>>Been to Egypt, England, France, Lexembourg, Austria, Mexico, and
>>Canada.
>>What does it make me?
>

>An Army Brat?

I started in the Air Force myself.
Then married a fellow in the Army.
Most of it was my own travels outside of the military though.
Egypt, Germany and now Korea has been military related.
I am continental.

Hatchetmama

Aug 31, 2004, 12:22:50 AM8/31/04
On 30 Aug 2004 06:51:08 -0700, lester...@gmail.com (Lester Mosley)