The mystery of the Holy Shroud

abra.r...@libero.it

Jul 5, 2008, 8:51:05 AM7/5/08
The Holy Shroud in Turin is and remains a riddle, as honestly
recognised by the manager of the most important of the three
laboratories which analysed the cloth by using the carbon 14. This
manager acknowledged a serious mistake in the dating.
The only means we have at disposal to solve the riddle is that of
recognizing that, without any doubt, in such Holy Linen happened
something that we cannot and never we’ll be capable to explain : the
Resurrection of Christ.

Website : http://digilander.libero.it/antoniobragadin/mystery.htm
Email : ricerca...@alice.it