You're all under arrest

James Moening

Feb 15, 2020, 9:58:07 PM2/15/20
And your pants are on fire

Jim Carleton

Feb 1, 2024, 2:39:38 PMFeb 1
On Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 9:58:07 PM UTC-5, James Moening wrote:
> And your pants are on fire

everybody hide, the MANCHOVY is here

James Moening

Feb 1, 2024, 5:37:59 PMFeb 1
DAVID ATSABURGER (Hushed voice, crouching between a dumpster and a brick wall): What we're about to see is an everyday occurrence seldom observed, a delicate balancing act of nature and not sure, when the moonlight casts its pale torch on the butt cheeks of reason. For you see, tonight the MANCHOVY is going through his mating ritual. Having donned his MANTLERS and strapped on his MANKINI, his MANDIBLES and MANNIPPLES polished to a brilliant sheen, he crawls into the dumpster and waits.

Jim Carleton

Feb 1, 2024, 11:15:14 PMFeb 1
when the lights came back on, there were only four of us left. marco and julianne had run off with all the smoke detectors. robin was circling the north pole on a raft of feathers. bill had died from putting on too much lotion. that left four- me, you, and the two what's-their-names over there. have you ever tried cooking a single pea over a match?