MESSAGE SENT TO PREPPERS AND MILITIAS

SG

May 14, 2022, 4:17:45 PM5/14/22
24/7 EMAIL MISSION

A fork in the road
- move toward the Dawn Swan
or
- move toward the Dusk Mite

I'm only 6 feet tall but I'm righteous, y'all!
[I'm on the scene]
FB Page: /0DMB/

I mix in love to make the world taste good.
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=1Cj723mcf8M

"I met her in the garden
Underneath that old apple tree, sitting with a handful of flowers, looking as cool as can be..."
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=yLBHooqolaw

[I'm delicious when I drop.
Drop it like it's hot.
When I walk in the club,
Baby, what you gonna do?
All the boys they want me,
all the girls they want me too cuz' I'm delicious.
I'm hot, hot - I'm so delicious, just like my lolli-lollipop. I'm delicious]
SHAPE-SHIFTER-AMORPHIS
https://postimg.cc/hh1dBTLC
Temptress with the Little Drummer Boy beat
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=nfDAbsj72aI

"We talked away a couple of hours then she laid her hand on my lap. Oh, I thought I was dreaming. I didn't know I fell in her trap. Then she made me say things I didn't want to say. Then she made me play games I didn't want to play. She was a soul stripper, yeah, she took my heart. She was a soul stripper, ooh, and tore me apart. She started moving nice and easy, slowly getting near to my spine, killing off each last little feeling, oh everyone she could find. And when she had me hollow and naked, yeah, that's when she put me down, pulled out a knife and flashed it before me, stuck it in and turned it around..."

DMC: Who is Polyphemus ?

The Cyclops.
When all are blind,
the One Eye leads.
The None with Two Eyes has come.
https://deathmetalbuddha.ca/the-infinity-sutra

There used to be a graying tower alone on the sea. You became the light on the dark side of me. Love remains a drug that's high and not the pill. But did you know that when it snows, my eyes become
large and the light that you shine can be seen? Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray and now that your rose is in bloom, light hits the gloom in the gray.

https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=LHXyPTmliNs

DMC: "You said 10 - 4"

Yeah, 1, 3, 7, 5, never 4, never "I" is 13, the Fish Eye.
4 is when the corner is added to the 3, making the triangle a square again. 10 is when I take the wrong #1 out of the #11 it made.
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=Q2tAohQLy3E

The Stone the builders rejected has become the Head Stone of Corner 4. If you add pi to G you get a pig. She's hot stuff with a hat pin. https://tinyurl.com/2p8cnp6k

Smokestack Lightning
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=gOqblSqx_VI

It made a hairpin turn and made the Tribal Chief, El Rey crash and burn.
https://m.facebook.com/ElReyNetwork/posts/1887347088036378

LOVE [ORIGINAL MIND]
OVER
GOLD [CHRIST MIND]

S [A] M A D [H] I
M I D A S - HA
(Hell's Angels)
'Samadhi' union with a Divine Mind
"Pencil for Jesus
Holy Maria
Mother of God Di Vein" [scrambled Divine]
From source code:
"Hypertrophic pleasure bees propulsion to the right side of bone computed tomography venous tomography dynamic pressure and lateral maneuvers. It spreads a joke in the jugular vein, followed by the information of the bride. Reduction in pleasure leads to extracranial clinical manifestations. It can be treated in several interesting open chords with a variety of features."

Adding the Mind of the Divine Christ to the Original Mind
"A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."
James 1:8

Doll Phin
https://postimg.cc/hXDn8tcC
Coryphena Goldfish Mahi-Mahi or Goldfinger with the Midas touch
TERMINUS EL DORADO
https://postimg.cc/V00BY2vM
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=BLEVIw3imjA

Two-three weeks ago...
Norma insisted I take a picture she had on her wall and put it up at my place.
https://postimg.cc/m14SmhD6/e5d456ac
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Stephane Guenette <sgma...@gmail.com>
Attachments
1:06 AM (52 minutes ago)
to Maria, Morgaine, Donna

Reminds me of the time I was given a citrine amber dragon to wear around my neck
[you wore one, as well].
Remember that, Donna?
https://postimg.cc/kRx7dY7g/801c4846

Satanic Panic In Amber:
‘The House Of The Devil’ (2009)

Metallica's 'Sweet Amber'
https://wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=Y2DUl2dP-Vw

"She deals in habits, deals in pain. I run away but I'm back again and she squeezes tighter. She holds the pencil that spells the end. She traces me and draws me in.
It's never as sweet as it seems."
https://postimg.cc/DS94D29q/bc7e3e07

https://postimg.cc/WDk84N4T
https://postimg.cc/1n1Hnkg6
https://postimg.cc/NL44FPQ9
https://postimg.cc/mz4Y27qy

SG

Aug 5, 2022, 1:10:19 PM8/5/22
On Saturday, 14 May 2022 at 14:17:45 UTC-6, SG wrote:

My 300 pg. manuscript is finished and available for download off of my Google Drive
'Knees of Fish: Record of an Uncontrolled Mind'

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w5WmUPO9LhIKmX8ca2KU3iPRT9hvnkYX/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=100593089101701794465&rtpof=true&sd=true