Equally monstrous

James Moening

Feb 25, 2020, 11:12:59 PM2/25/20
This is to say
I have registered the plums
to vote in general election
Their soft electric hum not dissimilar
To a neon light in the fog:
Va
cancy

SG

Feb 28, 2020, 6:36:18 PM2/28/20
On Tuesday, 25 February 2020 23:12:59 UTC-5, James Moening wrote:

JEHOVAH, THE ALL-SEEING EYE
https://tinyurl.com/u43bkvb
the chief cornerstone
[cont. from https://ello.co/zteph/post/su_-ibkz0mfnlcj7rmfqfa]

Donald Trump can only be the Abominable Snow man if he is PRESIDENT:
ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION in English Gematria equals: 1488
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP in English Gematria equals: 1488

Definition of CAPSTONE:
- a stone fixed on top of something, typically a wall
https://thyblackman.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/trump-build-that-wall.jpg

ALL-SEEING EYE [of the Illuminati]:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/d1/6f/7cd16f5331ed7396eaba29eb8a7d4d99.jpg

QUESTION:
"Why did New Foundations, under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, choose the pyramid as our symbol?"
https://tinyurl.com/we3wvbj

"Yod-Havah is an alternative rendering of the name of God [Yahveh] "Eye Vey!" , specifically the Book of Genesis.
YOD, the tenth letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

THE PYRAMID ["The Pyre in your midst]:

Light My Fire -- Jim Morrison [Lizard King]
Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”
"Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire
The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Our love becomes a funeral pyre"

THE SYMBOL OF THE BODY OF CHRIST
The Universal Christ is the Head or Chief Capstone of this Universe Body [Pan/All Theism]

"The Pyramid at Giza has many interesting facets; but the one outstanding characteristic about this pyramid is the fact that the headstone was never set in place."
https://tinyurl.com/we3wvbj

ZIONISM from Isaiah 28:16
JESUS OF THE MOON: DECEMBER 7 -- when the Bride is married to the Moon [Lucifer/Venus is the Diamond on the Ring]
https://tinyurl.com/sy6wer2
"If you belong to the Bride of Christ, you belong to Lucifer and his Moon of many mansions."
John 14:2: "In my Father's house are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you"

Isa[Isa-iah : Arabic translation of Jesus] iah[moon] 28:16: "Therefore this says the Lord God: 'Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation."

John 21:42
Jesus[Isa] said to them, 'a 'stone discarded by the builders which became the "capstone" of the arch"

The Trinity is the Three I's: III
The Trinity in the 6th epoch is III x 6 = 666
(which ends at the Harvest when all the thorns are gathered together (the Gathering) and burned in the Funeral Pyre [the Burning Man Ritual]
The Trinity in the Day of Rest or 7th day is epoch is 777 or III x 7

Here are the 777 symbols for this 7th Day (a Day is a thousand years)
~ HERE COMES THE REIGN AGAIN ~
'Messiah's 1000-year Reign'
The adversaries[satans] of the Reich are bound underground for 1,000 and come back for Day 111 after the millennium is complete.

The 7 chakras correspond to the 7 moons of the Queen of the Sea [Maris/Mary -- the Guiding Light or Polaris -- an Abominable Snow White or Polar Bear at the North Pole ; the Abomination of Desolation]

To see pics, click on this link: https://ello.co/zteph/post/_nld-ctse3njribm1rwwqa

Jim Carleton

Feb 1, 2024, 7:20:11 AMFeb 1
yes, i have this problem with older model iphones, the wolves come and draw on me with markers until i go to sheep SLEEP I MEAN, DON'T EAT ME