the rise of dramatic agriculture

Jim Carleton

Jan 23, 2024, 5:42:08 PMJan 23
BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
I filled out the toboggan census like you asked. Sometimes these things seem hardly worth the effort. Twisty straws, grooved pajamas- even when I close the closet door they just slide out underneath it. Did you know I have 12 acres of pasture to hay? My meadows won't just graze themselves!

PROPOSITION:
Let's bring gravy to our neighbors, cupped in our hands. We'll gently warm the lacrosse players with our breath. Can I ask a question? I developed in an eggshell and was given to a very fuzzy mitten on its birthday.

DON'T GET FREEZERBURNED:
Did you sing to all the weevils in the style of a heartbroken chimney-sweep? We still need to gather up as many ant bicycles as we can find. Tomorrow I think I'll rain for 3 hours and then bake a tiny pastry shaped like George Washington! Leave it to me, kid- I'm on the loose, eating all the dollar-store shoelaces.

FORTHWITH:
I hereby declare this to be the Evening of Kazoo Swallowing. I insist that we celebrate by linking arms and quietly falling over. We mustn't wake the mush campers in the pantry! Make it 7:00 and I will promise to sit on Bob Dylan's lap.

I WOULD LIKE A LIST:
1) gumballs for everyone
2) construction manager Bill
3) invent "butt huts"
3) run around like a damned fool
3) today is yawnsday
3) don't be angry at my SEXY TROUSERS
3) accosted flakes (of corn)
3,333) it's time for uneven jenkins and his "olde tyme washbasin quintet"

James Moening

Jan 29, 2024, 9:51:42 PMJan 29
Thank you for your response. This checkbox says, "Check if checkbox is present," and you did not check it. Please explain. On the reverse, your response to "INTERPRETIVE DANCE FOR NON-VISUAL AUDIENCES" appears to show a crude drawing of a bean sprout; it has been forwarded to our department of Ways, Means and Legumes for assessment. Oh, and one more thing, Mr. Rabelais. Are you licensed to operate a toboggan in the census designated area of FFFFT Town? Thank you and please call our main office and press 4 for total harmonic distortion.

Jim Carleton

Jan 30, 2024, 9:52:05 PMJan 30
we need hoKEy wOLf and my heart will be full