c'mon flowers, let's worry about pollination tomorrow.

Jim Carleton

Jan 23, 2024, 8:20:31 PMJan 23
i made a ham biscuit for hoKEy wOLf
i brewed a custard ale for David Castrodale
i bought a fancy hat for Houston Hair
i gathered cans and jars for the Queen

some of these will never come back. some will have already dissolved in the stars. i have got a message for those who remain. the recipe was lost but i found several ingredients kicking around in the cabinets. this is where the lieutenant fell. this is the asterisk-shaped pattern on the concrete wall left by a pulse grenade. these hills were shaped by giant shovel-shaped hands. the graveyard whistles back at you. i've got three distinct reasons for ignoring your excuses. these are the days we need to stand and fight. my daughter's necklace does not need to be in the fridge. and your refusal to audit each others' taxes does not stand to reason. take my hand and squish it!