Goodnight, pancake friends

Jim Carleton

Jan 19, 2024, 1:03:13 AMJan 19
I hung my keys on a small hook by the door and collapsed on the couch. I had successfully made it through the entire day with both feet stuffed into one sock!

This is now a movie. It's a movie about friends, and socks, and friends with socks on their hands. My role will be played by Ryan Gosling, but he will speak like Fozzy Bear.

Maybe in three days none of this will matter. I have heard that milk rockets are coming. I'm convinced that I am being followed by the ghosts of cereal mascots. There is a tiny down feather on a scale, and if the scale tips, everyone will forget how to hiccup. IT'S NOT THAT HARD, YOU FOOLS. But they will just shrug.

I met a bank teller who was also secretly a tomato. He drafted a script for my movie. I can share the following excerpt.

SCRIPT: movie
MOVIE: man
MAN IN BATHROOM: halp i'm man
YESTERDAY: flashback to man eating fruit
FRUIT: man
<fruit walks across room>
EXEUNT.

I watched the movie of my friends 20 years ago in this very place and I wept for my lost friends. I miss you BT/BK you were my hero and I never got to tell you. Last post, goodnight ans.

James Moening

Jan 29, 2024, 9:33:15 PMJan 29
EXT. CITY STREET - NIGHT
LADY COP: That's the thing about muppets.
DOG: You've gotta hand it to them.
LADY COP (speaking into radio): Class 5. Send over two slices of bread and some whole grain mustard.
DOG (rolling on The Victim): This reminds me of my college days.

Jim Carleton

Jan 30, 2024, 10:05:17 PMJan 30
*ahem* I said GOODNIGHT PANCAKE FRIENDS

welcome to PANCAKE HELL, where you will get BUTT-DIALED constantly

James Moening

Jan 31, 2024, 2:45:53 PMJan 31
Hey, you're the otter from Montmartre, aren't ya? Can I borrow $5? Because THE END OF THE SLEEVE ENCLOSING THE BRUSH IS FORMED WITH A HOODED OPENING TO EXPOSE ONLY AN ANGULAR SECTION OF THE BRUSH these days.

Jim Carleton

Jan 31, 2024, 7:06:35 PMJan 31
Colleen has a remote-control windshield wiper for dogs. Colleen is the person you would want to contact about wet floors or cooked eggs. Hazard prevention is our #1 priority- please stay inside the yellow lines and only hide under the cleanest desks.