Remember busted TV pants?

Jim Carleton

Jan 25, 2024, 9:56:14 AMJan 25
Shh, don't worry, I put the lasagna in quarantine. Another ant slid sideways down widdershins parkway? Take it out back and throw it on the scrunge-pile. Heck, make that TWO rumbling checklists.

James Moening

Jan 29, 2024, 9:58:31 PMJan 29
On Thursday, January 25, 2024 at 9:56:14 AM UTC-5, Jim Carleton wrote:
> Shh, don't worry, I put the lasagna in quarantine. Another ant slid sideways down widdershins parkway? Take it out back and throw it on the scrunge-pile. Heck, make that TWO rumbling checklists.

Between this, that and the other thing, you'll find the sliveriest sliver of something else eliding the very liminal. But I think you'll find it a flattering hue.

Jim Carleton

Jan 30, 2024, 9:44:08 PMJan 30
psst. I know who you are now! I'm glad to see you.

James Moening

Jan 31, 2024, 12:54:15 PMJan 31
That's the kind of response I'd expect from an indignant dignitary, a potato sans cheese, a persona non gratin. Are we not slumbering in the shade of colossal greatness, gazing upwards as two pillars of buttery bronze meet in a masterpiece of titanic tackle? The oracle of the rhetorical. The big one. The

Jim Carleton

Jan 31, 2024, 7:10:09 PMJan 31
How tall is your ladder? Do you have a signed, notarized breath certificate? How many donuts do you typically handle before falling off a roof? Can you helicopter! Forth? Shoo-ba-doo.