coronavirus COVID-19

kill...@coronavirus.com

Apr 18, 2020, 9:58:22 AM4/18/20

SG

May 2, 2020, 1:13:00 PM5/2/20

WHO is what Moloch Owls say...

ADDRESSING MY TWITTER FEED -- EPISODE 4
[episode 3: https://ello.co/zteph/post/wk0pruqtgl6ukmpvr8-rfg]

In Touch Ministries
@InTouchMin
"He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." — 2 Corinthians 5:21

He made Him who went against the Templers to die a painful, humiliating death which is celebrated on a Friday.
Sanhedrin Temple: https://tinyurl.com/ycfehdeb

Desiring God
@desiringGod
“Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” —Ephesians 3:20–21

Now to him who can't even stop His Church from splintering into thousands of pieces...

Gareth Icke
@garethicke

"FM Nicola Sturgeon says even if you test negative, and show no symptoms, it doesn't mean you don't have it. Sooo, what's the point?"

The point is that they only care that less than 1% fatally succumb to a virus but care not about the rise in suicides and domestic deaths and the immune system weakening in otherwise healthy people directly caused by so-called protection measures.

Desiring God
@desiringGod
“Acceptable worship will have a strong taste of reverence and awe."

What day was Adam and Eve's day of worship? I don't believe a Church existed before Abraham was visited by an extra-terrestrial.

Naxdy |
@xNaxdy
"It's also the WHO that refuses to acknowledge Taiwan's existence. What does the W in WHO stand for again?"

WHO is what Moloch Owls say.