Hellooooooooooo

fLoPPy FoX

Aug 6, 2013, 9:29:22 PM8/6/13
And goodbyyyyyyyyyyeeee.....

Message has been deleted

Jim Carleton

Feb 1, 2024, 4:50:12 PMFeb 1
On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 9:29:22 PM UTC-4, fLoPPy FoX wrote:
> And goodbyyyyyyyyyyeeee.....

I have 14 small cups of dirt in the fridge. I have named them, and arranged them in alphabetical order- the first one being called Ohman Lookityou, and then of course it proceeds sequentially from there, as you would expect. Every time I get hungry, I open the fridge and talk to the cups of dirt, and they encourage me to look somewhere else for food. When I get thirsty, I open the fridge and move the cups around, according to how much attitude they are giving me at the time. If any of them call me mean names, they go directly into the vegetable crisper drawer before they make me cry.